(Exploits) overenchant - russ site

sleeper

there are a lot stuff on this web page, but its on russian, can someone translate this pls?

main url: http://machada.b0x.com/

overenchant tut url: http://machada.b0x.com/UP.htm

original text:

Äëÿ òåõ êòî íå çíàåò äëÿ÷åãî çàòà÷èâàòü îðóæèå îáüÿñíÿþ: ýòî ïîäíèìàåò óðîí âàøåãî îðóæèÿ. Ñâèòêè ïîäðàçäåëÿþòñÿ íà äâà áîëüøèõ êëàññà: enchant armor(áðîíÿ) è enchant weapon(ðóæèå). Äàëåå ñâèòêè ïîäðàçäåëÿþòñÿ íà ïîäêëàññû, äëÿ êàæäî gade îðóæèÿ ñâîé ñâèòîê. Enchant weapon d-grade, enchant armor c-grade è.ò.ä. Ïðè çàòà÷èâàíèè îðóæèÿ äî +3 îí ó âàñ íå ñëîìàåòñÿ, íî è äîáàâèò âàì ïî 1-2 õàðàêòåðèñòèêè çà ñâèòîê. Ïðè çàòî÷êå âûøå +3 øàíñ ñëîìàòü ïðåäìåò ðàñòåò ñ êàæäûì ïëþñîì, íî è õàðàêòåðèñòè äîáàâëÿåìûå îðóæèþ òî-æå âîçðàñòàþò. BowOfPeril +12 îòëè÷àëñÿ îò íåçàòî÷åííîãî ïðèìåðíî íà 150. Åñëè +0 îðóæèå ðàâíî 100 p.atk, òî ïðè +12 250 p.atk. Íèæå ÿ ðàññêàæó êàê ìàêñèìàëüíî áåçîïàñíî ïðîãðåéäèòü îðóæèå èëè çàùèòó.

Ïåðâîå ïðàâèëî çàòî÷êè îðóæèÿ ýòî ÍÅÒÐÎÐÏÈÒÜÑß. Ïîñëå +3 èíòåðâàë ìåæäó çàòî÷êîé íóæíî óâåëè÷èâàòü.+4 - 5 ìèí,+5 - 10 ìèí,+6 - 15 ìèí. Íàèáîëüøóþ âåðîÿòíîñòüíå íå ïîòåðÿòü ïðåäìåò çàòî÷êè ýòî èñïîëüçîâàòü Cristal Enchant. Øàíñ ñëîìàòü ïðåäìåò ïðè èõ èñïîëüçîâàíèè óìåíüøàåòñÿ ïðèìåðíî íà 50%. Âòîðîå è òî-æå ãëàâíîå ïðàâèëî ýòî ÓÄÀ×À. Áåç íåå âû íå ïðîêà÷àåòå è äî +4. Íåóäà÷íèêàì ëó÷øå íå ñîâàòü ñâîé íîñ íà ýòó ñòðàíè÷êó. ÍÅÏÎÌÎÆÅÒ. Ïîìíèòå ÷òî åñëè âû ñëîìàëè îðóæèå èëè îäåæäó, òî íå ïåðåæèâàéòå ñèëüíî âàøå îðóæèå àâòîìàòè÷åñêè ïåðåîáðàçîâûâàåòñÿ â êðèñòàëëû, òîêî íåçíàþ êóäà âû èõ äåâàòü áóäåòå.

Original text:

Line Age II Смазываем оружие фосфором

by LQ & machada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Заточка оружия

Для тех кто не знает длячего затачивать оружие обьясняю: это поднимает урон вашего оружия. Свитки подразделяются на два больших класса: enchant armor(броня) и enchant weapon(ружие). Далее свитки подразделяются на подклассы, для каждо gade оружия свой свиток. Enchant weapon d-grade, enchant armor c-grade и.т.д. При затачивании оружия до +3 он у вас не сломается, но и добавит вам по 1-2 характеристики за свиток. При заточке выше +3 шанс сломать предмет растет с каждым плюсом, но и характеристи добавляемые оружию то-же возрастают. BowOfPeril +12 отличался от незаточенного примерно на 150. Если +0 оружие равно 100 p.atk, то при +12 250 p.atk. Ниже я расскажу как максимально безопасно прогрейдить оружие или защиту.

Первое правило заточки оружия это НЕТРОРПИТЬСЯ. После +3 интервал между заточкой нужно увеличивать.+4 - 5 мин,+5 - 10 мин,+6 - 15 мин. Наибольшую вероятностьне не потерять предмет заточки это использовать Cristal Enchant. Шанс сломать предмет при их использовании уменьшается примерно на 50%. Второе и то-же главное правило это УДАЧА. Без нее вы не прокачаете и до +4. Неудачникам лучше не совать свой нос на эту страничку. НЕПОМОЖЕТ. Помните что если вы сломали оружие или одежду, то не переживайте сильно ваше оружие автоматически переобразовывается в кристаллы, токо незнаю куда вы их девать будете.

Translated with wordlingo:

Line Age II We lubricate weapon by phosphorus

By LQ & machada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groove of the weapon

For those who does not know dlyachego to sharpen weapon to

ob'yasnyayu: this raises the loss of your weapon. Rolls are subdivided into two large classes: enchant armor(bron4) and enchant weapon(rujie). Further rolls are subdivided into the sub-classes, for each gade weapon its roll. Enchant weapon d- hail, enchant armor C-grade and.t.d. It in you will not be broken with zatachivanii of weapon to +3, but also it will add to you on 1-2 characteristics for the roll. With the groove above +3 chance to break object grows with each plus, but also to kharakteristi those added to weapon that grow. BowOfPeril +12 was differed from nezatochennogo approximately to 150. If +0 weapon is equal to 100 p.atk, that with +12 250 p.atk. Below I will describe as maximally safe to progreydit' weapon or

protection.

The first rule of the groove of weapon is this TO NETRORPIT'SYA. Interval between the groove must be increased after +3.+4 - 5 min,+5 - 10 min,+6 - 15 min. Greatest veroyatnost'ne not to lose the object of groove this to use

Cristal Enchant. Chance to break object with their use decreases approximately to 50%. Second and that main rule is this SUCCESS. Without it you do not pump through also to +4. To unlucky wretches is better not to thrust its nose to this page. NEPOMOZHET. Remember that if you they broke weapon or clothing, that do not survive strongly your weapon automatically it

pereobrazovyvayetsya into the crystals, current neznayu where you place them will be.

yeah but they don't know what it plays with ncsoft...

say them that's it's only the server's enchant rate...

if u play at a server with enchant rate == 10% u will have it +4 with a loooooooot of luck... ;)

im playing on idragon3d, and i have spoiler. A lot of rusians come to me , buy enchants and they enchanting it in front of me.

I see diference in glow when they come, buy enchants and when they go.

there must be some exploit for this, i asked all of them to tell me how they do that but noone answered :(

if someone knows how u do this pls tell me here or on pm, i have 10 enchants in wh waiting for some exploit to enchant my bop

Heh they are magicans :) :D :twisted: .... I ll be satisfacted when some of "russian magicans" give me sls +12 and I give him sls and 12 srcools :enchants weapon :) :) Who make it pls PM me :))

Idragon3d: Nice lag server I know :)

so still we dont know how to enchant weapon up to say +100?

that would be a god item right there

i heard from some forums that each enchant scroll comes with an option of success or failure. could any confirm on this?

so still we dont know how to enchant weapon up to say +100?

that would be a god item right there

i heard from some forums that each enchant scroll comes with an option of success or failure. could any confirm on this?

the process/rate of success or failure is be done to server side and returns the results to client. Alternative way is by sending the right packets. Then server somehow "confused" , and dont know what really happens.

Я сам придумал 4 способа 100% Enchant и много другово...

Скоро вы узнаете на что способны мы в полном составе. :twisted:

P.S.

16zart3nl.jpg

Просто надо уметь находить. :wink:

i think you did it with luck.

No, it's my baq.

4 WAYS? to 100 % Enchant ???????

WOW

i just want to learn one of them :P

p.s.

я жду 100%-ого безопасного пути к enchat ........, говорят нам

damn online translation is good :P

The only way i know to overenchant is when the server is going down. You try to enchant , if it worked you exit, if not you wait until you get disconnected. Some people say it works, but i haven't been able to try it, because i wasnt fast enough :>

Anyway in the last time on idragon3D, on the low rate server, more and more people have blue bops and i saw a +17 demon sword the other day, and i dont think it was just luck :)

taken from postpacific.

[1:14pm] <yy-Ken-Bean-net> How

[1:15pm] <[RK]Encore> you need 2 persons, a calculator

[1:15pm] <yy-Ken-Bean-net> Explain?

[1:15pm] <[RK]Encore> the 1st one got the weapon to enchant and a enchant scroll

[1:15pm] <[RK]Encore> then he sets up a shop with the scroll for 1 adena

[1:15pm] <[RK]Encore> double clicks the scroll and the friend buys it after he double clicked

[1:16pm] <[RK]Encore> then he can do the scroll on a weapon and he will see if sucess or not

[1:16pm] <[RK]Encore> repeat that 10 times and you got a binary number

[1:16pm] <[RK]Encore> decode the binary number and you got the key 10010100010111010....

[1:17pm] <[RK]Encore> 1 for sucess, 0 for fail

[1:17pm] <[RK]Encore> every binary number got 10 letters

[1:18pm] <[RK]Encore> after the 10 letters are finished, it starts from new

[1:18pm] <[RK]Encore> sorry for my bad englisch

[1:18pm] <yy-Ken-Bean-net> Hmmm