[Europe]Real Story xD

Brzoza

Hero is not superman.Never told that.Hero is the brave, the guy who encourages the rest of his team, who fights till death and never stands back.That's a true hero for me.

Now please stop flaming each other, otherwise I'd lock the topic,

-Blane

Hero is not superman.Never told that.Hero is the brave, the guy who encourages the rest of his team, who fights till death and never stands back.That's a true hero for me.

Now please stop flaming each other, otherwise I'd lock the topic,

-Blane

Yeap ! Thats true !

And something about that 10years old kid Brzoza .When Turkey has come to Greece, they took the whole greece.But we dont surrent.At  1821 we start our revollution.At 1827, Russia France England attack to Turkey and they f*ck them.They win them.At 1828-1829 Russia attack to Turkey and we f*ck them too.Now on 1830 Greece took back the island Pelloponisos.After some years Greece took the whole Greece.Russia have one of the best army.Oufff now we have  the Italians.... w00t ? We f*uck them too ! With no help.On Russia they dont have dimocracy.They have communism.if Polland attack on Russia, Greece, England, France, Germany and maybe USA will attack on Polland.So GF Polland.And how may people from Polland are come to Greece ? Not for holidays.. just to get an work....

And before one year.. o b*stard cop kill a 16 years old boy.We fight the cops for 3 weeks.I dont think Polland can do that.And dont forget, that Greece have the best [GR]kapios na tin metafrasi :    Nautiko  [/GR] .We have the best [GR] nautiko  [/GR] .Our soldiers are the best.Polland is a very litle country with many problems.Here in Greece we have the best girls !  :)    pffff i go off-topic... xP

And before one year.. o b*stard cop kill a 16 years old boy.We fight the cops for 3 weeks.

Disagree with this!

You have destroyed the GREECE with this! One cop was a bastard not all of the cops! And you didn't fight the cops, you simply destroyed Athens...

Yeap ! Thats true !

And something about that 10years old kid Brzoza .When Turkey has come to Greece, they took the whole greece.But we dont surrent.At  1821 we start our revollution.At 1827, Russia France England attack to Turkey and they f*ck them.They win them.At 1828-1829 Russia attack to Turkey and we f*ck them too.Now on 1830 Greece took back the island Pelloponisos.After some years Greece took the whole Greece.Russia have one of the best army.Oufff now we have  the Italians.... w00t ? We f*uck them too ! With no help.On Russia they dont have dimocracy.They have communism.if Polland attack on Russia, Greece, England, France, Germany and maybe USA will attack on Polland.So GF Polland.And how may people from Polland are come to Greece ? Not for holidays.. just to get an work....

And before one year.. o b*stard cop kill a 16 years old boy.We fight the cops for 3 weeks.I dont think Polland can do that.And dont forget, that Greece have the best [GR]kapios na tin metafrasi :     Nautiko   [/GR] .We have the best [GR] nautiko  [/GR] .Our soldiers are the best.Polland is a very litle country with many problems.Here in Greece we have the best girls !  :)    pffff i go off-topic... xP

OmG im not 10 yo maybe like u are ... also i speak about II war :O not 1800-1900 ... At 2nd war noone even know there is country named Greece :P Also Greece are smaller than POLAND its like 1/3 of Poland LMAO ... Also u get help from idiots like france and united kingdom at so ? Poland never get help from france read smth about 2 War they surrender at 1st days of war start same as united kingdom from Alliance never help pff ... just some USA help with air with food and other materials ... but if u dont know Poland was best at 2nd war they fight with comunism never surrender and if u dont know if not Poland air-help at Battle for England now there wont exist England like all United Kingdom ... so ?? Also when germany attack poland 1st day at 4:45 We didnt surrender our captain Raginis had 20 officers, 700 soldiers, armed with twenty-four machine guns (heavy) and six light guns, eighteen guns (hand) and two anti-tank guns.

They Fight against 50000 Werhmacht soldiers 2000 tanks also light/heavy guns much more than PL and they defend for whole 4 days ... I dont know if greek's also can do it :O Also if not Germany and Rus attack form 2 side i think so Poland can beat alone Germany ... also read about Monte Cassino all Alliance cant took only 1 church at mountain ... when Polish come they just took it :O Lmao ... Also at 2nd war PL had the best army in the whole Europe, Hitler said if he have Polish soldier's he can done war in 1 year (smth like that).

If u dont know Poland have the best fans and the most aggressive at whole world so? You hear about it somewhere? You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... atm in saying all of this because u want u're best show haha:)

@Edit: Also read who stop comunism at Europe :) Read about Lech Wałęsa won the Nobel Peace Prize, and he's leader of SOLIDARNOŚĆ work in Poland ...

About PL in Greece u know in PL there STILL isnt Euro currency so ? In GR they can easy take it :)... About girl i hear'ed from some Greeks (from this forum also) GR girls are ugly :)

Ontopic: Just aggre with this :) Those picture show Truth :) ... Show me What GR done in pictures (easier way to read) :P

Also im not racist and i didnt blame gr but thats true noone hear about GR in 2nd war what they done ? :O Shhh just shh and aggre with me LMAO

1258535990byissa1988.jpg

Cheers :)

rofl.. yea maybe there is SOME truth to this... but Brzoza dude u act like your country (PL) was the best in war or something... and ur the super duper ppl.. and nobody knew of greece? LOL maybe if ur uneducated u dont... ;D well dude.. almost everyone acts like that for his country.. but ur saying bullshit mate.. and u opened a topic based on a super duper badly painted comic-thing to start a flame war here or what? geez.. :/ and ur not a kid?.. chyea right...  the image is funny.. but u ruined the whole topic urself mate.. u started the flame..  ;)

and edit:

Also Greece are smaller than POLAND its like 1/3 of Poland LMAO

this just proofs how lame u are... like size of a country has anything to do with anything 9new5ys9hpo357kn7c2eknn.gif

rofl.. yea maybe there is SOME truth to this... but Brzoza dude u act like your country (PL) was the best in war or something... and ur the super duper ppl.. and nobody knew of greece? LOL maybe if ur uneducated u dont... ;D well dude.. almost everyone acts like that for his country.. but ur saying bullshit mate.. and u opened a topic based on a super duper badly painted comic-thing to start a flame war here or what? geez.. :/ and ur not a kid?.. chyea right...  the image is funny.. but u ruined the whole topic urself mate.. u started the flame..  ;)

all what i said truth :))

OmG im not 10 yo maybe like u are ... also i speak about II war :O not 1800-1900 ... At 2nd war noone even know there is country named Greece :P Also Greece are smaller than POLAND its like 1/3 of Poland LMAO ... Also u get help from idiots like france and united kingdom at so ? Poland never get help from france read smth about 2 War they surrender at 1st days of war start same as united kingdom from Alliance never help pff ... just some USA help with air with food and other materials ... but if u dont know Poland was best at 2nd war they fight with comunism never surrender and if u dont know if not Poland air-help at Battle for England now there wont exist England like all United Kingdom ... so ?? Also when germany attack poland 1st day at 4:45 We didnt surrender our captain Raginis had 20 officers, 700 soldiers, armed with twenty-four machine guns (heavy) and six light guns, eighteen guns (hand) and two anti-tank guns.

They Fight against 50000 Werhmacht soldiers 2000 tanks also light/heavy guns much more than PL and they defend for whole 4 days ... I dont know if greek's also can do it :O Also if not Germany and Rus attack form 2 side i think so Poland can beat alone Germany ... also read about Monte Cassino all Alliance cant took only 1 church at mountain ... when Polish come they just took it :O Lmao ... Also at 2nd war PL had the best army in the whole Europe, Hitler said if he have Polish soldier's he can done war in 1 year (smth like that).

If u dont know Poland have the best fans and the most aggressive at whole world so? You hear about it somewhere? You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... You should read a bit:) I never hear'ed about Greeks ... atm in saying all of this because u want u're best show haha:)

@Edit: Also read who stop comunism at Europe :) Read about Lech Wałęsa won the Nobel Peace Prize, and he's leader of SOLIDARNOŚĆ work in Poland ...

About PL in Greece u know in PL there STILL isnt Euro currency so ? In GR they can easy take it :)... About girl i hear'ed from some Greeks (from this forum also) GR girls are ugly :)

Ontopic: Just aggre with this :) Those picture show Truth :) ... Show me What GR done in pictures (easier way to read) :P

Also im not racist and i didnt blame gr but thats true noone hear about GR in 2nd war what they done ? :O Shhh just shh and aggre with me LMAO

1258535990byissa1988.jpg

Cheers :)

And then you wake up ? Where do you c/p this ?

Well thats not true...

Polland sucks very much... They can't even take 1 town of Russia...

The polish girls are the best girls in the whole world.. trust me.. But the Greek ones.. Aren't that bad, but the polish just owns OMG

ROFL brzoza are you serious???LOL this is the first time a person provide a COMIC BOOK as historical source....Lol

That's not about any forum dispute between Greece and Poland but frankly your current global influence is less than Malta's