[Europe]Real Story xD

Brzoza

OMG u care for currency ?? LMAZ0R!!!! :O

And 1st that's not book :P

I show this because its show nice all what PL done :)

Trust me u dont really want to know all history :)

Its just show in one picture what Poland done for Europe just silence kiddo :)

OMG u care for currency ?? LMAZ0R!!!! :O

And 1st that's not book :P

I show this because its show nice all what PL done :)

Trust me u dont really want to know all history :)

Its just show in one picture what Poland done for Europe just silence kiddo :)

It's not about currency...but diplomacy,global influence based on several factors(one of them is indeed the currency)

hah you gotta be kidding me right?

Ok then if that makes you feel better poland made MEMORABLE things,like....dunno :-/ i could only recall the Miracle at the Vistula...

Anyway honestly i like your patriotic mind,it just honours you...just calm down a lil' bit :P

Poland's among countries with the less national achievements of europe :P

@Anyway...don't be mad but you said sth about WW2 and the misexistance of Greece back then,so let me remind you that Greece resisted Italy,Bulgaria,Albanian puppet state of Italy and Germany for 220 Days while Poland resisted Germany and then S.U for ~30 :P

well i just show this picture and some greeks start so i start remind WW 2

Also u dont remember Battle for England?! :O Where Polish air fighters defend it.

Monte Cassino where Polish fighters fight for it and won it.

well i just show this picture and some greeks start so i start remind WW 2

Also u dont remember Battle for England?! :O Where Polish air fighters defend it.

Monte Cassino where Polish fighters fight for it and won it.

Yeah you indeed mentioned great and memorable battles where Poles fought bravely,though you had plenty of alliances :D(UK,Canada,U.S.A-Hands down-,plenty french forces)!

I've already mentioned that it's cool that patriotism's pumping through your veins :o and you're willing to defend(even on the internet ;) ) your national history ! you just presented us Poland like's the world's ultimate Superpower..i mean wtf when did poles were been begged by powerful countries like Nazi-Germany and S.U,or tricked even backstabbed by former alliances while they were all of them  stronger not only than Poland but the rest of the world back then.

Anyway just take it easy

Polish.. yeah right. You are the average polish nationalist. Polish army did that, polish air-forces did that, bla bla.

Ok, the polish contribution to WW 2 is well known, but you can't say that Greece hadn't contributed too. Both where equal, if you ask me. Well, you wouldn't believe me, even after 10 years of showing you facts, cause you are way too narrow-minded. Wiki help us then :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Greece_during_World_War_II

The pic is nice tho. ;>

Polish.. yeah right. You are the average polish nationalist. Polish army did that, polish air-forces did that, bla bla.

Ok, the polish contribution to WW 2 is well known, but you can't say that Greece hadn't contributed too. Both where equal, if you ask me. Well, you wouldn't believe me, even after 10 years of showing you facts, cause you are way too narrow-minded. Wiki help us then :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Greece_during_World_War_II

The pic is nice tho. ;>

Yes OFC but i was talking i never hear'ed about Greece at 2nd war. I know it was World War so as name say all fight (IMO) but i never hear'ed about Greece. I know u fight but never hear'ed that's the point :P. Also Ty for understand :P

@Edit: There is At Wiki read smth about Poland during war (if u want) there is a bit long history ;P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Poland_during_World_War_II

BTW I recall one who fought for the independence of the USA :)

Tadeusz Kościuszko http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko%C5%9Bciuszko

Poland looks like

electrode.gif

No its not like that :P Just colour ... u're bad sheriff ! :O

Btw when i was kid i love to playing this cards :P

But hey people is enough don't you all think so?

Just think about the prettiest girls in the world, go shake your dick do whatever you want! But look... take it easy :D

[move]P.S: -beep-ing big Kiss for the best girl in the whole world! TO:Angelika Keczmerska[/move]

MOJA SLODKA Angelika Keczmerska

But hey people is enough don't you all think so?

Just think about the prettiest girls in the world, go shake your dick do whatever you want! But look... take it easy :D

[move]P.S: -beep-ing big Kiss for the best girl in the whole world! TO:Angelika Keczmerska[/move]

MOJA SLODKA Angelika Keczmerska

But not for you xD