interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

That's my opinion, L2deathwhisper was interlude client but admin

made so many changes like these:

1)You couldnt move if you enchant a weapon

2)You must equip the weapon/armor to enchant it

3)Adventurer class was overpowered.

and more..

That is not interlude... that's something else.

Becaeuse they fixed serious enchant bugs, the items there, were "special" and not like athebalt,1 day=full +25.Tell me 1 Interlude server where th isn't imba?When they'll fix the "trade bug" you can speak about DW.

i just hope you fix oly soon.

Yes..the server have many problems..i  start to play here..and i see Every day + 1 Problem......

Balance-Oly-players 10 Years old <--- bad language..........e.t.c..:/

I liked this server  when it was managed by pro developers .... now with the new staff those retarded  owners totaly fuked up the server ....always the old school is the best ......  :|

Yes..the server have many problems..i  start to play here..and i see Every day + 1 Problem......

Balance-Oly-players 10 Years old <--- bad language..........e.t.c..:/

hmm.i have to login in the server 1week...tell me the problems with oly..if you find as you said

I liked this server  when it was managed by pro developers .... now with the new staff those retarded  owners totaly fuked up the server ....always the old school is the best ......  :|

i dont agree with that.

hmm.i have to login in the server 1week...tell me the problems with oly..if you find as you said

he mean for tank and gladiators.