interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

WTF or what balance are u talking about ?  and what mass pvp u talking about ? i play there 2 days and i see whats going on ...... there is NO balance  ..... all the server are archers with insane attack speed and almost all hits criticals and mages with high mage crit rate .... this is all the server ..... other classes are nothing  nobody playing other classes ......... ARCHERS AND MAGES this is it , what balance u talking about MOFO ..............   (( and what mass pvp are u fakin talking about ?   mofos spamm cancel  then clan hall b soe  ))

** about life stones ..... u need to kill a raid boss 10 times in order to get 10 costum items to change for 1 ls    & the chance of getting a skill is 5%  {aproved by gm}  ***

And by the way ...... now all the staff of this server is changed !!!! the old owners are gone .... now some bunch of retards  are managing the server with some  epic failed features ...............

You are retard, right? IF U DONT LIKE THE SERVER GO AND PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

btw With which class do u wanna to play pvp?

This is a "real" interlude server in my opinion, if you have play l2deathwhisper then u can

see that this server is very better.

You are retard, right? IF U DONT LIKE THE SERVER GO AND PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

btw With which class do u wanna to play pvp?

Lmao mofo this is not a falme topic , HERE u talk about the server all u know without saying sh1t ...... i told u i play 2 days and i see everything how is it going .... but u talk sh1t  and u ask me what class is for pvp ?!?!         [[[[  well  nobody playing daggers  / NO  orcs  /  No  gladiators / No tanks /  ]]]]

and server always getting crash because of the new  L2Jkiller 4.0 new version ...............

Lmao mofo this is not a falme topic , HERE u talk about the server all u know without saying sh1t ...... i told u i play 2 days and i see everything how is it going .... but u talk sh1t  and u ask me what class is for pvp ?!?!         [[[[  well  nobody playing daggers  / NO  orcs  /  No  gladiators / No tanks /  ]]]]

and server always getting crash because of the new  L2Jkiller 4.0 new version ...............

I know very better than you what's going on this server, i have seen today

all the classes except titan's, also on pi i saw gladiators and adventurers

athebalt do 3 times i think wipe why i join tell me one reason...:/

because you can easily enchant to max your items + pvp's on pi have fun ,

(on my first day i made all my gear +25).

WTF or what balance are u talking about ?  and what mass pvp u talking about ? i play there 2 days and i see whats going on ...... there is NO balance  ..... all the server are archers with insane attack speed and almost all hits criticals and mages with high mage crit rate .... this is all the server ..... other classes are nothing  nobody playing other classes ......... ARCHERS AND MAGES this is it , what balance u talking about MOFO ..............   (( and what mass pvp are u fakin talking about ?   mofos spamm cancel  then clan hall b soe  ))

** about life stones ..... u need to kill a raid boss 10 times in order to get 10 costum items to change for 1 ls    & the chance of getting a skill is 5%  {aproved by gm}  ***

And by the way ...... now all the staff of this server is changed !!!! the old owners are gone .... now some bunch of retards  are managing the server with some  epic failed features ...............

there is no balance no where ........

in all servers all are archers and mages. You didn't played athebalt to see the tanks and now you cry for tanks?? Dude, paladin is overpowered in all servers. here not.

And btw mages make more dmg then archers. necro drain lot of hp.

I can't believe how you are crying for archers, really.

About ls i really don't care even if they delete agumention since i played only oly there.

when i played athebaldt (not this phoenix) all server claimed for me to be friend of GM. LOL me friend of GM?! even tho on that time were few or none gm online. and all that thnx to the agu i had.

On oly i always had 6-7 heroes for almost 3 months. 6 castle for almost 2-3 months. i had all aguments on pp. only song/dances missed :P Well, aguments made that many ppl decide to quit.

there is no balance no where ........

in all servers all are archers and mages. You didn't played athebalt to see the tanks and now you cry for tanks?? Dude, paladin is overpowered in all servers. here not.

And btw mages make more dmg then archers. necro drain lot of hp.

I can't believe how you are crying for archers, really.

About ls i really don't care even if they delete agumention since i played only oly there.

when i played athebaldt (not this phoenix) all server claimed for me to be friend of GM. LOL me friend of GM?! even tho on that time were few or none gm online. and all that thnx to the agu i had.

On oly i always had 6-7 heroes for almost 3 months. 6 castle for almost 2-3 months. i had all aguments on pp. only song/dances missed :P Well, aguments made that many ppl decide to quit.

OMG are u from brazil or u are just a BR ? , first play the server then faking complain   man ..............  i am  a god damn SPS on this server and i pwn everybody even in mass pvp .........   me alone vs 3 daggers i kill them ........ same with tanks ...... and other classes ......  nobody  can kill me  .....

only if  some ppl come in pt with bishop ....... and if 3 archers attack  me in same time .

Necro hit more than archer dude OMG really i have no words for u ......    the best necros on the server hit me  248 dmg each hit !!!and 800 criticals !!!!!   BUT archers hit me each critical 1.6k and sometimes 1.9k with heroic valor ...... with high attack speed + insane criticals ......

SO WHERE IS THE BALANCE ........... dude play the server then u can feel free and post whatever u want ..... ZOMG

OMG are u from brazil or u are just a BR ? , first play the server then faking complain  man ..............  i am  a god damn SPS on this server and i pwn everybody even in mass pvp .........  me alone vs 3 daggers i kill them ........ same with tanks ...... and other classes ......  nobody  can kill me  .....

only if  some ppl come in pt with bishop ....... and if 3 archers attack  me in same time .

Necro hit more than archer dude OMG really i have no words for u ......    the best necros on the server hit me  248 dmg each hit !!!and 800 criticals !!!!!  BUT archers hit me each critical 1.6k and sometimes 1.9k with heroic valor ...... with high attack speed + insane criticals ......

SO WHERE IS THE BALANCE ........... dude play the server then u can feel free and post whatever u want ..... ZOMG

how much p def you have ??? if you have augment pdef, valor maybe saggi is logical to hit you 2k but daggers if hit with 600 dmg isnt fair so they must fix dagger class

OMG are u from brazil or u are just a BR ? , first play the server then faking complain   man ..............  i am  a god damn SPS on this server and i pwn everybody even in mass pvp .........   me alone vs 3 daggers i kill them ........ same with tanks ...... and other classes ......  nobody  can kill me  .....

only if  some ppl come in pt with bishop ....... and if 3 archers attack  me in same time .

Necro hit more than archer dude OMG really i have no words for u ......    the best necros on the server hit me  248 dmg each hit !!!and 800 criticals !!!!!   BUT archers hit me each critical 1.6k and sometimes 1.9k with heroic valor ...... with high attack speed + insane criticals ......

noobo you can see the flag upon my avatar.

so you say mage hit me less and archer more. How can you make a dumb compare like this.

mage vs archer always win mage there. At least for necros. and you mention dmg for necro (not criti) and for archer (criti). Why this? and 1.6 criti by archer you think is too much (/facepalm) while necro have same chance for m criti as archer have for criti but for 2.4-3k dmg.

And plz stop with wannabe about sps coz sps suck there.........don't tell me play the server coz i played it before you. I played it when it had lot of different packs.

You got no statment about balance. You think all is based on dmg ROFL.

and btw you killed the daggers when all server cried to staff to low them. you got no idea how dagger was on athebaldt, was weakness then here. I could kill daggers with pp in pvp, not in oly.

how much p def you have ??? if you have augment pdef, valor maybe saggi is logical to hit you 2k but daggers if hit with 600 dmg isnt fair so they must fix dagger class

yeah dagger class need a small improvement, but at least is

not overpowered like all the other interlude servers >.<

Are u kidding me?This server is 0,0001% of DeathWhisper.

That's my opinion, L2deathwhisper was interlude client but admin

made so many changes like these:

1)You couldnt move if you enchant a weapon

2)You must equip the weapon/armor to enchant it

3)Adventurer class was overpowered.

and more..

That is not interlude... that's something else.

guys we have one serius problem with the dedicated so we will open again today at 11 o'clock with new rev=fixes.Stay Tuned.

btw tell me some ideas for more balance ..if you want..

or some other ideas for the server.

guys we have one serius problem with the dedicated so we will open again today at 11 o'clock with new rev=fixes.Stay Tuned.

btw tell me some ideas for more balance ..if you want..

or some other ideas for the server.

stop taking ideas from random ppl for balance and make changes by your own knowledge.

all they will say will be: low tank, low dagger, low archer. try add custom armors and try add stats to balance things. and not with p def/ p att/ att speed stats. You can balance with for example mage resist on heavy, posion resist on light etc etc