interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

Stop Spamming and learn to speak English or you mustn't post here ( You must write in a way that others can understand ,is this comprehensible? )

Also,as I understood you want the enchant system to be changed ! As I posted in this topic the server for me is boring and lagfull( also wipefull :S )

If you want to join..Join , but I informed you and I'm sure that the server will wipe again ot will close

Regards

4 your information Athebaldt is up since August 2006. Now if my maths are good that is more than 3 years. There was a downtime of 6 months or so. When the server was wiped it was when everyone was gone. The fact and only that the server is open for this time, ensures that is being maintained by someone who does spend some money every month of his pocket and not a 0 expences home hosting because he likes it. This was not a wipe or something else. Is just updated to a new pack. And finaly, if you find many servers running more than 3 years and having such a small community and ofcourse meets all your criteria, please let me know. I will join.

I understand something! Firstly ,this server was wiped and re-wiped through months ,so it's not trusted from me anymore.

Secondly,as I see the server is like all others so ...why to join it?? What's special..??

Regards..

4 your information Athebaldt is up since August 2006. Now if my maths are good that is more than 3 years. There was a downtime of 6 months or so. When the server was wiped it was when everyone was gone. The fact and only that the server is open for this time, ensures that is being maintained by someone who does spend some money every month of his pocket and not a 0 expences home hosting because he likes it. This was not a wipe or something else. Is just updated to a new pack. And finaly, if you find some servers running more than 3 years and having such a small community and ofcourse meets all your criteria, please let me know. I will join.

[GR] egw thelw na rwthsw sto custom shop ti einai ta items pou exete gt mou eipan oti ena dye mple pou exei molis to agoraseis ginetai bow halisha mporei kapoios na mou exhghsei ti ginetai ???

[GR] egw thelw na rwthsw sto custom shop ti einai ta items pou exete gt mou eipan oti ena dye mple pou exei molis to agoraseis ginetai bow halisha mporei kapoios na mou exhghsei ti ginetai ???

nai to mple eine to halisha...genika ola auta eine custom items p.x ta custom weapons p leei eine ta weapons

ta items p leei eine t items.

nai to mple eine to halisha...genika ola auta eine custom items p.x ta custom weapons p leei eine ta weapons

ta items p leei eine t items.

egw nomiza oti den tha eixe custom o svr kai gt den ta evalan  kanonika dld bow of halisha kai exoun ena mple dye pou ginetai leei bow xaxaxa

why ppl speak on topic half english and half greek.

Is so bored to check topics at english sections for new replies and see only greek, greek, greek there, even on this forum are tens of greek topics.

This server ............... yeah always 100+++ online ..........  [ its  the old school of  interlude pvp ]  / but its boring ..... u play 2 hours and make full + 25 .... then  u go pvp ...... and u get bored very fast .....  [ augments not working  /  the interlude skills not working at all /  all the server are archers and mages ..................  other classes are dead and u can't try to play other class cause its waste of time u gonna die in seconds ............ [ archers hit very fast + high crit rate / and mages high fast with high mag crit rate  ..... THIS IS  THE SERVER  ]      * when u are dagger  u hit mages back stab 600dmg .....  ( dagger classes are dead )

The costum weps are pure sh1t  [ giving 300 magic dmg or 300 p attack ONLY and no other stats ]    the costum shop is really NOOB WORK .....  a  shopping buggs ........

Thats all about this server  .........

Thx for attention . 

I used to love this server, was one of my favourites when it was interlude.

I will start again to see how it will go this time ;D hope to find some friends

I used to love this server, was one of my favourites when it was interlude.

I will start again to see how it will go this time ;D hope to find some friends

which was your char there??

btw if you really start it let me know, i'm bored to start again alone.

which was your char there??

btw if you really start it let me know, i'm bored to start again alone.

its not a big deal to start again or alone ....... as i said in 2 or 3 hours u make full + 25 .............. [ the problem is that in this server only 2 classes  ..... archers and mages ]    lol