double exp c4/5 exploit

this works on some servers you will get 2x more exp then the rates say

log with your main character after that run in dual box a other character with the main character invite the second one to a party quickly go to the second character DO NOT TAKE THE PARTY DONT PRESS ANYTHINK JUST LOG OFF WITH THE SECOND CHARACTER you should take 2x more exp then normaly

works on white eagle and guards of freedom for sure

have fun

Yes, it's an option in config file... I use it on my server too, i don't think it should be considered as an exploit... It's just a try to force people to make friends for parties :) If they dual box, it's another subject ^^

Never done it, but had two ideas..

a) What if you do it more than once?;

b) What if your main character is leader of a party (say it, 7 people including your char) and you invite your other char then logoff? 2X exp for the whole party?

Or it'll only work as long as your main char is unpartyed and "failed" to get a party, but got the bonuses anyway? (where the bug resides)

Hmm, gonna try it later. :)

I have seen  server where if you were in party with a person (it did not concern lvl) to a great distance, the XP was x2. something enough similarity to this but exactly for that reason I believe that but that exploit is an advice to check in new server, it always comes well to know these things.

this works on some servers you will get 2x more exp then the rates say

log with your main character after that run in dual box a other character with the main character invite the second one to a party quickly go to the second character DO NOT TAKE THE PARTY DONT PRESS ANYTHINK JUST LOG OFF WITH THE SECOND CHARACTER you should take 2x more exp then normaly

works on white eagle and guards of freedom for sure

have fun

English plz I can't understand what you are saying

Stop asking if it works here or there, IT IS FOR L2J and IT IS NOT an exploit... Any admin using that knows about it... Maybe most of you just don't know that it exists...

# =================================================================

# NORMAL RATES

# =================================================================

# Rate control, float values

RateXp = 1.

RateSp = 1.

RatePartyXp = 1.

RatePartySp = 1.

RateDropAdena = 1.

RateConsumableCost = 1.

RateDropItems = 1.

RateDropSpoil = 1.

These options double the upper values if they are selected. IT'S JUST A WAY to encourage the players to make friends and parties... If you abuse that, it's another story... Anyway, maybe a tip for those who don't know that.

I post that because there will be about 1k posts about NO DOES NOT WORK L2 XXX. No offense about this topic...

And DO NOT even think about asking where the heck you can find what i quoted above... :)