interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Eminence

Stefoulis15

Server is really awesome Stefoulis..I hope the project will continue far more,because I see a server with ambitions here,a server that can surpass DeathWhisper's disadvantages .but I still have a little problem with lag sometimes when there are up to 100++ people logged in!

Please Fix it ot buy a bigger Server.

Contact me InGame :

Napalm

100-150 online everyday. The staff made some changes and it looks better now :)

Its nice but ... srv still boring as before (enchant max and just pvp) its better to pvp+farming ... in other's timezone srv sometimes empty(i think so) anyway PvP boring to do it all time :) I prefer srv with longer farming ... anyway gg gl

THIS SERVER IS RETARDET ! NO JOIN ! THIS IS BAD PVP SERVER !

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=46356.0

read the rules of this section and stop acting like a 10 years old kid- (upgrade) your english if you want to flame go in server's forum

except that you made a double post so -1 karma

P.S at least you didnt learn your lesson if you have something personal with Eminence staff or something else go to server's forum

and BE MORE POLITE

Its nice but ... srv still boring as before (enchant max and just pvp) its better to pvp+farming ... in other's timezone srv sometimes empty(i think so) anyway PvP boring to do it all time :) I prefer srv with longer farming ... anyway gg gl

svr with longer farming and what the point of it ??? do farm for 1 week to get the items that you need , that is boring not PVP

svr with longer farming and what the point of it ??? do farm for 1 week to get the items that you need , that is boring not PVP

i didnt said 1 week lmao ... just make it harder not like that haha now 1h and u are full gear with WPN+16 and set custom ... What the point of playing ... Anytime u get bored of PvP all time ... Farming+pvp party+mass pvp much better ... anyway u need to play some more srv and u know what i mean ^^

i didnt said 1 week lmao ... just make it harder not like that haha now 1h and u are full gear with WPN+16 and set custom ... What the point of playing ... Anytime u get bored of PvP all time ... Farming+pvp party+mass pvp much better ... anyway u need to play some more srv and u know what i mean ^^

Brzoza, I know you dont like how they made the server, but Come Back .. and try to make all +16 .. you wont make them so easily + for the Epic RB you must kill EPIC RB [ where you need a pt for it and to w8 for him ( 2 h respawn) [drop : Epic RB/ Blessed/ MF]] and there are Giant Book's buyable with MF so you can enchant also your Skill and join olly's or Mass - Pvp ..

Or you like just solo pvp, and farm and that's all ?

you make easy your item's, this is truth, but try to make them +16 and after say smth :)

i have play too much svrs thats why i want only pvp because i bored to farm all the time i do this 3 years ago but now i want PVP and set + 16 isnt easy and if you broke them you must farm again so isnt only PVP

Fakoykas is not in mxc staff anymore so this topic has to be unsticked.

Fakoykas deserves to be in MxC staff in my opinio,but this is your decision ( or his..I don't know )

Stefoulis15 is banned? or something?Why?

Server is very good and I really appreciate the work that has been done