[Guide]3d Modding Guide [9 march '10]

LauQ

BIG UPDATE

• Decreased required post count from 300 to 100!

• Updated with 4Shared links

• Updated with 2 videos!

• The first of the new videos is put at the part 2 of the guide: 'Editing the model'

In the guide I take a part of a mob from Lineage 2 and make an accessory of it

• In the second video I show how to make something from a scratch.

My 3ds skills aren't very good, and in this video I make quite alot of mistakes:

I hope you can see them and see how to do it right :) I'll share the result soon

This was the result of that second new video:

shot00006t.jpg

• All Videos viewable on Youtube soon!

Good luck with editing everyone, and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Show us what you got 8)

[Hidden Text: You need 200 posts or become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it]

And you say ...

Decreased required post count from 300 to 100!

Thanks again,

loL?

[Hidden post: You need 100 posts or become a VIP or Donator member to see it. You currently have 1478.]

LauQ is very nice the Guide But i can't understand only the first step if you can make a small video plz :D

because i am not good at English and the translate is not good

.ukx I mean packs/files inside your Lineage 2/Animations folder

You can take a .ukx from there, and extract it with umodel with the commmand I posted there. The extracted file you can import at 3ds max.

Good luck

:S your video is speed up, i can't understand everything.

Thanks for guide btw :Pxaxa

Take the text primarily, and I will put download links of the avi, so you can play for example in Quicktime you can slow play if you want to see the things I do. I needed to speed up cause I failed alot in some vids :p

Just to make it clear: there are 3 vids!

- One pretty basic, step by step exporting

- One very long, making something from a scratch (just making model yourself)

- And one in which I take a part from a mob to make an accessory

Good luck every1 :) Thanks for the nice replies

Someone can help me pls?

I did this:

ewrfwrwer.png

then i did the texture and teh shader, maked the utx, the ukx then modded the itemname-e and the weapongrp but i get this:

SkeletalMesh kebab.kebab: Serial size mismatch: Got 12098, Expected 12102

History: LoadObject <- (SkeletalMesh kebab.kebab 12270==12270/12304 172 12102) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh kebab.kebab NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateMeshComponents <- APawn::UpdateMeshComponents <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByItem <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- NCPawnView_InvenItemWnd::OnRButtonDown <- NCVirtualWndMain::SetFocusingWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- UMasterLevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop