[Infinite Server]How to make very easy money! 30+ Level

ProJecT

who is broker?? Oo

It's like auction in WoW you put the item in any price you want and if someone buys it the money comes to you into your mailbox .

yea but in infinity is not working;p

OF COURSE IT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:( >:( >:(

Do u see my money? i had 12.541.312 gold! I play on infinite. today i pick up more 6! You need to hit a lot!

He means that auction aint working and thats true.And + its kinda meaningless to farms o much gold no1 has the best items because does come from abyss and abyss aint working + a lot of hero mobs are bugged.

auction=Aukcionai

Look i have the best items for my level i can beat a cleric 41 level when i am 36! Who cares about bugged mobs? Server is updating all time! Amost all quests fixed! Abyss will be fixed too. But until that time become the best in the game so when abyss will open you will be a pretty fucker!

I dont get it.. 200 post to see it, by the time ppl stop SPAMING this beatifull forum in order to get 200 post, admins will correct thad bug and ur share wont be able to help any one :/ ... NT any way

• 3 weeks later...