interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

Sure he is, I'm dizzan, arkein is botgod and all the forum mods are actually shmee...

/sarcasm off.

I suggest you don't listen to what some angry polish kids type on the forum when they try to blackmail staff for free items and fail.

Learn things on your own and get solid unfailing facts. Seeing how dismay is currently Nr1 I find it VERY hard to believe we would have anything to do with past l2x staff.

TOMCRAFT WAS THE OWNER OF L2X aka RAY

well, I would agree with you guy,

Tomcraft aka Rey

Vim aka Klemen

TheDoctor aka JMadness

Arkein aka Bubble (EviLLAngeL)

how did i found it? I'm John ;)

and about online counter, its more than 3x,

PS. Klemens, are you sure L2D is Nr1? Hard to belive in that. :)

PS2. Why did you removed nWatch from the server box? :( i wanted to check some ppl inventory... especially DND crew... RB jewels like last time? :D

PS3. screenshots looks like max 300 online ;)

Anyways, i dont give a shit, its ur server now after i left. Want real players and not virtual ones that are added to online players count? Dont lie em than.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want some proofs?

70695003.png

http://l2dismay.com/?page=chat

TeamSpeak of L2Dismay, check:

http://85.25.146.78/extreme/ (domains hosted at that IP: http://l2extreme.us/ , http://l2paranoid.com/)

same IP, strange?

Cya, have fun ;)

Anyways, i dont give a shit, its ur server now after i left. Want real players and not virtual ones that are added to online players count? Dont lie em than.

It never was your server. You never left. You were kicked after you tried to -beep- up dismay in every possible way.

Everyone was corrupted, except you, right? Everyone was giving out items and doing favors, except you, right again?

I loved the announcements and shouts you did in giran and the item drops. Honestly. Everyone believed you, I bet even you yourself believed all the fat lies you were saying (to be honest, your post almost looks a bit like the thing mentioned above).

You had an alt char Trunks in dragonball clan and were doing massive crap with it. Edited stats, edited skills, edited items. Still remember how you came online with Kumo on aden siege, kicked me out of gm clan, and then demoted me? After which I changed all the passwords to the server and you couldn't do your shit anymore?

Yet, you did, free itamz meng a week ago. Oly feeds all the way.

I thought you got over that raging in giran, after you realised I wiped all the fake oly points from your DB friends sharissa and others.

I still wonder how you fed them so many points (hint, next time delete the match history as well where it's shown exactly who did which matches, not just change the points of a player).

I also find it so damn hilarious how you came up crawling out of your cave just today, after exilium along with sharissa made a huge "omg corruption" posts all over the forum, saying how I'm zastien and that I give boss jewels and other nonsense.

The same Exilium from gloss that was in alliance with your Trunks char and same sharissa that was in your DB clan.

Second point, counter x3?

Honestly, have you seen the pictures I have posted on the previous page? There are many, MANY players all over the server. Dismay70x is nothing how 30x corrupted (by Kumo) was. It might had 300 people back then, now it has way, way more.

Give it up Kumo. You failed on l2dismay, you failed with your l2lad. There is no need to trash dismay or being jealous. You had your chance. Instead of being clean and running a server like a professional admin, you decided to -beep- around and ruin it. Word of advice. When you go siege on your l2lad server, make sure to not resurrect yourself out of nowhere so everyone can see it, when there isn't any of your party members around to do it, okay?

p.s. If gloss comes to your l2lad I'd laugh my ass off. You could do a happy trio once again, just like on 30x.

Except this time there won't be me to stop your corruption anymore. Go wild meng.

edit: forgot about the item observation.

I don't have to explain myself to you why we removed it. But hey, if you (or anyone else at that point) would like to see the imaginary boss jewels on half a server, that can be arranged.

Expect the link for item watcher here tomorrow, after I get the files (I don't have access to my desktop pc right now, or it would be here already).

can ya just stfu with "we kicked you" ? i left myself if u dont remember, :)

Klemen, why u dont give any counterargument for me - calling ya as i call you? ;)

one more thing, i've never opened any other serv than l2dismay so just stfu :) and yea, i opened l2d since it was 100% my work.

anyways i dont give a shit, why u removed "TS2" from website? scared cuz of true? ;)

PS. you removed nWatch since DND was full of epics, thats the reason ;)

PS2. get real life my biatch ;)

Glad to tell you our "Lineage II Group" has just decided to be playing on this server :) Furthermore its just amazing. Pure fun.

I followed most of the sites, which wasn't always easy to do, but finally I managed it.

All are accusing the NEW Dismay of being corrupt again and such things and I highly doubt that.

Now let's change my point of view to Kumo.

Could you be so kind to just give up and leave this thread? Your posts are really hilarious and I doubt they are true. In fact, you should not try to destroy a project that you are obviously jealous on.

As I could understand you once owned or at least was a member of it's stuff, but left because of corruption (after these posts I could bet you were corrupt bur let's dont shoot over the point)

This server is wonderfull right now. I dare you to not fucking destroy this atmophere. If you do, which you actually have done some posts ago, it's just showing all of us, how pathetically and hilarious your reactions are and what your behaviour seriously looks like.

You are trying to prove things, but seriously stop it already. I bet all of us are sick of it.

I formyself am absolutly sure the Staff isn't corrupt (yet, which shall not mean you will ever be!)

Besides it would be just too sarcastic, working on a project like this, which, FOR SURE, was not easy to do and destroy it with corruption once again, huh?

So what result do we gain?

Kumo, just leave this server alone and let it be Number One, something you never managed to reach... (Fortunatly)

Regards, Blood aka xDrac

Nothing to point to anyone but i do bet that the players count is not true, and its easy to see it if u log in like i did.

Also, Evilution in 1 week got weapons +++ wich other people that played there since the begining can't do, strange...

anyway, have fun :)

Well, duno if that applies for you but when I login I just see players where ever I look. I can't even manage to get from Point A to Point B without getting stuck by players crowds ;D

And well.... enchanting is about luck :P You can get 1 +16 weapon by enchanting ur first. Its all about having luck.

Well at least the player count is 100% true

@ Microz, what kind of weapons? Almost entire E is on baium screenshot on previous page. What is so special about their weapons?

I do not know weather they botted for those +6 to +8 they have or if they are legit, but according to this link http://www.forum.l2dismay.com/index.php?topic=1083.15 Only one of their member has dark blue weapon (this is the corruption thread that Kumo's friend started)

@Kumo

If you "left on your own", then how come you deleted both tomcraft's and my forum account and ipbanned us, then continuously regave yourself admin status through forum's database after we retook them back in the same way (until password was changed)?

And "if you don't give a -beep-" as you said, why did you even post that claim above, replied to it and are now constantly refreshing this thread to see the follow-up replies?

There are only two kind of people I am afraid to get involved with in any way.

First ones are violent type that may put my life in danger at some time.

Second group is the, how to say, they are the kind of people that imagine things in their head, say it out loud and then believe every word they say no matter how little sense it has.

You kumo, belong in the second one.

I realized that on 30x dismay when you claimed EVERYONE was corrupted. Everyone except you. People might have believed if you admitted you were corrupted and maybe pull it down on me or tomcraft, but saying how EVERYONE EXCEPT you are the reasons to blame...

I do not want to go into confrontation with you as it would only hurt dismay, but please, for once, think about what you are saying and move along with that.

You said you don't give a -beep- and that you were done with dismay long ago due to your personal choice.

Believe in that, show it and stop replying, thank you.

Do you need some kind of confirmation of your post with silly accusations of who we are...

Tomcraft is dizzan, arkein is botgod, Flawless (forum mod) is Schmee, and I'm rey.

Even if the above was true, imo it doesn't matter at all, not even a single bit. Dismay grew a lot and is still expanding.

Tomcraft's relations, my huge effort and money from donations actually being invested back into dismay brought it to where it is now. I believe our achievements speak for themselves.

Will you please stop now? Thank you.

Not a single word to thank me for my support....

Anways, embass is 100% telling the truth.

Accept the fact they managed to do something, you did not, Kumo. And now leave already :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• WTB Site Developer services.
    • @TZANEEN BUY UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION  +27833928661 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Carletonville, Germiston, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Mafikeng, Pretoria, Randburg, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Soweto, Springs, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Durban,  +27833928661Empangeni, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Ulundi, Umlazi, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, Jagersfontein, Kroonstad, Odendaalsrus, Parys, Phuthaditjhaba, Sasolburg, Virginia, Welkom, Giyani, Lebowakgomo, Musina, Phalaborwa, Polokwane, Seshego, Sibasa, Emalahleni, Nelspruit, Secunda, Standerton, Klerksdorp, Mahikeng, Mmabatho, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg, Bellville, Cape Town, Constantia, George, Hopefield, Oudtshoorn, Paarl, Simon’s Town, Stellenbosch, Swellendam, Worcester, Alice, Butterworth, East London, Graaff-Reinet, Grahamstown, King William’s Town, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Uitenhage, Zwelitsha. +27833928661 Call For Ssd Chemical Solution for Cleaning All Notes +27833928661. Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com Or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/   We Clean all types of Currencies call  +27833928661 Ssd Solution Chemical for Cleaning Black Money Notes Call +27833928661 Ssd Solution Used to Clean all type of Blackened +27833928661, Tainted and Defaced Bank Notes  +27833928661. We Sell Ssd Chemical Solution Used to Clean All type of Black Money and any Color Currency, Stain and Defaced Bank Notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our chemical is 100% Pure. Automatic Ssd Solution for Sale +27833928661 Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga. Ssd chemical Solution for Sale in Johannesburg  +27833928661 in Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland Call and Buy Ssd Chemical Solution for Defaced Banknotes +27833928661 in Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritania, Mauritius, Congo Call For 100% Pure Ssd Chemical Solution +27833928661 in Finland and USA.   Ssd Chemical Solution for all Defaced Bank Notes in Bloemfontein +27833928661 in Johannesburg, Cape town, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Klerksdorp, Mafikeng, Belgium, Honduras, Brazil, Argentina.  +27833928661 We are Specialized in Chemistry for anti-breeze Bank Notes. We also do Chemicals Melting and Recovering of all type of bad money from black to white Call +27833928661. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline,  +27833928661 Ssd Chemical solution and many other activation powder. About Ssd Solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The ssd solution in it's full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency and marked notes. Others for damaged notes. +27833928661 Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/
    • @ (3 IN 1, WORKING 100%) SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES @BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS ON GOOD PRICE +27833928661, +27833928661 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICALUTUTIONS @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 IN Qatar, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman ,, Dubai, Poland New Castle, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia, to Johannesbu Zambia, Swaziland, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Uganda, rg, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, Canada ,, Soshanguve, Pietermaritzburg Pinetown, Vaal, Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Tembisa Kempton Park Port Elizabeth Bellville Boksburg Benoni Bloemfontein Cape Town Centurion Durban East London George Empangeni Katlehong Germiston Johannesburg Port Elizabeth Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Witbank Eastern cape, Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga Do you have black currency in form of Dollars, Pounds or Euros or any other currency? I have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. I sell SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers. Laboratory staff are available to demonstrate to clients how the work is done. Are you looking for: — call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Solution Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money SSD Preserving Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Activation Powder SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black notes Active Powder Activation Powder for Cleaning Black Notes Black Money Cleaning Clean Black Money Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Cleaning Black Notes Cleaning Black Money PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEAL IN HIGH QUALITY SSD CHEMICALS SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY We are manufacturers and sellers of all sort of chemicals like SUPER AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION ZWV8 MODEL ACTIVATION POWDER AND REACTIVATION POWDER, ANTI AIR POWDER, MERCURY POWDER, AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENT, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS AND AUTOMATIC CLEANING MACHINE. WE ARE SELLING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND POWDER CALL+27833928661 purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO SELL CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES We clean all black and green money and stamped money Infinity labs pty (since 2000) *: We can help you clean your money, (+27833928661) *, we supply a high quality of the ssd solution with machi * ne and it comes with a full package of instructions and accessories. It is the ultimate anti- * breeze solution used in cleaning defaced currency. It can be referred to as black dollar etc… *. or bank stained currency. PRODUCTS AVAILABLE: * SSD SOLUTION SSD Supreme Solution SSD universal solution SSD Tourmaline solution SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD Topix solution SSD Castro X Oxide solution D6 SSD universal Solution D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD MECURY DIOSINE AUTOMATIC SOLUTION SSD NSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER, VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS * TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS Our agent will meet with you in any part of the world. CALL OR WATSUPP US @+27833928661 Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com
    • World’s Best Technician for Supplying Universal Ssd Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, +27833928661lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra +27833928661Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg+27833928661 Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE +27833928661CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein. To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information… in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein +27833928661Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, +27833928661(stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old.+27833928661 WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS,+27833928661 Contact Dr.Elvis +27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…
    • Cleaning black money +27833928661 with ssd chemical solution  +27 833928661  vanderbijlpark- nairobi, East London Tembisa ,Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein DR MBONYE has powerful lottery spells to help you win the lottery jackpot and make you rich beyond your wildest dreams I have used lottery spells and won in my personal capacity.Money Spells to eradicat Change your life For information CONTACTWhatsapp +27 833928661 EMAIL: kennrogger77@gmail.com cleaning black money with ssd chemical solution in Uganda,South sudan,Kemya,South Africa,Dubai,UAE,Kuwait,Tanzanai +27 833928661 Our vision to be the leading premier high-value and high security chemicals producer in the world and offering our services to everyone who knocks at our door step. SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS LTD is uniquely positioned to consistently provide high-value solutions and world-changing chemicals and services to our clients. +27 833928661 WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF BAD MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW. Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, super automatic SSD solution, anti-breeze bank notes. please contact Linda for more information on +27 833928661
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock