interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

If customs will be added, server=Q_Q

In the poll, maybe the voters for "yes to customs" were more, when the customs will be added, sure a part of voters for no customs will leave(maybe all), so I don't expect that the community gonna grow, contrary it will sure decreased.

IMO to keep players busy, you should make from the beggining a "hard farm" for normal S grades, but now is too late.

Anyway keep going.

Guys this server isnt going to fail belive me , its very simular to l2elite but with c6 stuff ! In my opinion better start playing here than wasting time on java servers ! The real pvp the real pve is here not on a x45677444 java unbalanced gonna close soon servers!! If you are a interlude fan this is your server trust me.!

(ps someone clean up the spam)

Guys this server isnt going to fail belive me , its very simular to l2elite but with c6 stuff ! In my opinion better start playing here than wasting time on java servers ! The real pvp the real pve is here not on a x45677444 java unbalanced gonna close soon servers!! If you are a interlude fan this is your server trust me.!

(ps someone clean up the spam)

i agree with you.its a rly nice server with a lot of ppl.already 900+