gerero

Vazelos

A forum without flames or spam isn't a forum and we have to be proud of the flamers around here like Exte,DreaM and so on.

yeah but exte gave up after his loads of bans..Exte Exte. Exte^ `Exte `Exte^  Exte* , some random names and so on.

Dream is lost, dunno where he gone these days so no more drama :<

GrisoM you didn't get my point too..

You are really a 2 faced guy ,because now you pretend to be nice to me ,but somewhere else you say that im a karma abuser,topic abuser and so and i don't deserve my place.

That was when i got banned the last time and maxtor made a poll about my unban.

Do you see who's the two-faced guy now?

While you are pretending to be nice with some1 you are actually stabbing him in the back .. and do whatever you want to me.

wrong

gerero actually paranoid he thinks that everybody hate him(and that comes with a silly attitude)and because of that he flame everybody with nonsense reason i remember when gerero said he wants to be demoted cause we dont like him...

about the two-face thing...leeroy you are in the wrong way need to make difference beetwen guys like Grisom or Noble who speak nothing but the truth which is hurt sometimes and guys like well thats a too long list who talk bullshit about you behind your back(not true things and so)and in public they are just cry cry cry nothing more

wrong

gerero actually paranoid he thinks that everybody hate him(and that comes with a silly attitude)and because of that he flame everybody with nonsense reason i remember when gerero said he wants to be demoted cause we dont like him...

about the two-face thing...leeroy you are in the wrong way need to make difference beetwen guys like Grisom or Noble who speak nothing but the truth which is hurt sometimes and guys like well thats a too long list who talk bullshit about you behind your back(not true things and so)and in public they are just cry cry cry nothing more

I have an opinion too ,right?

Im just saying what i think for GrisoM

I don't care for Noble - he never did shit to me ,but grisom did.

Just wanted to get some things clear ,since this is a topic about grisom.

Should i remind you of the [What an annoying little kid] topic in the staff sections ?

That was after he became mad for every little thing mate ;)

Also ,yes you didn't reply to that topic about my ban ,but a birdy said to me that you told me those things and i actually believed the birdy! Why? Cuz of the annoying little kid topic.

Birdyes are stupid mate ^^

I'm not against you at all, you do a good job in l2j sections, etc.

Belive what you want xD

I have an opinion too ,right?

Im just saying what i think for GrisoM

I don't care for Noble - he never did shit to me ,but grisom did.

Just wanted to get some things clear ,since this is a topic about grisom.

yes but the fact is you cant blame Grisom for this ban action and actually you dont talk about gerero you talk about how he talk about you and i know hes reason (everybody knows you asked some guy to help you in order to get l2moderator rank) and thats a reason...

Anyway about gerero you cant say any bad word for the action of Grisom since thats a normal reaction for a flame without reason.Just think about it the flame section is for flame yes thats true BUT that fact doesnt give you the right to find out basically not true things and flame someone for that.Even if that happens with a normal member the 2day bann is a good action.Flame is flame until it has a point.

That was after he became mad for every little thing mate ;)

Birdyes are stupid mate ^^

I'm not against you at all, you do a good job in l2j sections, etc.

Belive what you want xD

Im ending it right here ,but this post will proove some things in the future.

Also i don't know whats with you and why you react so bitchy on that flame topic - it was fun... but you just came up ,closed it and junked it.. just cuz some1 said the truth.

//end

but you just came up ,closed it and junked it..

As you can read karma reply on hidden and many other ppl, that thread was a stupid idea!

Just cuz some1 said the truth.

//end

You hate me, i dont care mate & what he said it wasnt truth.

Handle all the shits you want guys alone ,im sick of this forum and traitors.

Altho i got no time for this shit - just wanted to make some skillz with java (which i obviously didnt make at all)

Another thing intrepid ,just for you : People change.

Yes guys i asked intrepid ,stef and whoever i see to make a thread for my promotion in staff sections ,so i can become a l2mod ,because i had the time (1 month after my surgery) to keep this forum clean ,but w00tever intrepid is just another stabber like many others from here.

As you can read karma reply on hidden and many other ppl, that thread was a stupid idea!

it was a flame topic everyone could flame there thats the reason for the existence of this topic.  We didn't asked for it as y say at your sig maxtor create the flame topic .