gerero

Vazelos

GrisoM banned him for flaming him in flame topic...

damn grisom is out of his mind >.<

sorry that i will tell this, but i agree with you.

Short story:

Gerero was part of a leeching forum, if you want i can quote all the posts of moderator section, after i showed him, that he was wrong with some things he wrote, he went mad and wrote i backstabbed him (lol forum backstab)

After that he started writing things like this one:

lol... you facking kidding me... from the whole forum that i moved today you saw one topic that by my fault i forgot to do?? omg... you are a double-face guy... you just only want to win reputation... omg...

He didnt got my point, i dont like leechers, i dont like to see people from staff on leeching forums (that's a real backstab)

After that he got promoted to gold and Even Noble said the true about gerero:

pffff gj !

personally i would never even think of giving something better to a guy that hates/dislikes the majority of the staff public!well that doesnt concern me! i gave up on golds!

honestly gerero. i was the one that gave the ok in order to become uploader at june! just because i never supported you openly, you disliked us!if you were saying that at moderators section there wouldnt be any problem(at all)! for being so arrogant and selfish in order to gain some more reputation at public sections you emptied us

[gerero reply] lol... what a racist my god! with no reason... i don't think that we have to share anything to be so aggressive to me...

btw, who cares??? no1![/gerero reply]

stop confronting me dude and at least respect some things.

#learn what racist means! im just illiberal no racist . i gave you my reasons above so it is no without-reason-offence.

you have the favor of maxtor so HF dude

gratz for being gold :) //end

The onlything i can say is, if you dont have any reason to flame, dont do it & learn to keep your mouth closed.

GrisoM you didn't get my point too..

You are really a 2 faced guy ,because now you pretend to be nice to me ,but somewhere else you say that im a karma abuser,topic abuser and so and i don't deserve my place.

That was when i got banned the last time and maxtor made a poll about my unban.

Do you see who's the two-faced guy now?

While you are pretending to be nice with some1 you are actually stabbing him in the back .. and do whatever you want to me.

Ok lets see this thing you just wrote part by part!

You are really a 2 faced guy ,because now you pretend to be nice to me ,but somewhere else you say that im a karma abuser,topic abuser and so and i don't deserve my place.

I've never called you karma abuser, or nothing related to that, its a shame you belive that ;/

That was when i got banned the last time and maxtor made a poll about my unban.

I didnt reply or voted on that poll /w00t!

Do you see who's the two-faced guy now?

Not at all

While you are pretending to be nice with some1 you are actually stabbing him in the back .. and do whatever you want to me.

/lol? if i dont like some one i just send him to gtfo like i did with legollas in the past, but guess what? we speak daily now!

I am always open to fix things, i'm not the one that called me a fucking ass hole mother fucker, etc etc

xD

Lol, dont make war about this..

Jeez, this flame topic -beep-ed up the forum.

A forum without flames or spam isn't a forum and we have to be proud of the flamers around here like Exte,DreaM and so on.

Ok lets see this thing you just wrote part by part!

I've never called you karma abuser, or nothing related to that, its a shame you belive that ;/

I didnt reply or voted on that poll /w00t!

Not at all

/lol? if i dont like some one i just send him to gtfo like i did with legollas in the past, but guess what? we speak daily now!

I am always open to fix things, i'm not the one that called me a -beep-ing ass hole mother -beep-er, etc etc

xD

Should i remind you of the [What an annoying little kid] topic in the staff sections ?

Go read it and speak again.From then i started to think that you are 2 faced guy (which appears to be true)

Also ,yes you didn't reply to that topic about my ban ,but a birdy said to me that you told me those things and i actually believed the birdy! Why? Cuz of the annoying little kid topic.

Does it make sense to you now?