[SHARE]Server Attacker V3 (Version 3)

same like serifox happens to me! and i have this

602560865.png

omg u canot even see the whole topic omg

did you see? i knew something more :)

spam

my internet its noob?

spam stay on  topic :@

off topic : totally agree (+1) a lot of "guys" call their self l2j attacker's or l2j developer but they are just newbies with 0 knowledge

//on topic if you want to use the attacker you need a cool internet connection

serifox in msn have title.

SerifoX L2j Attacker "coom" (no come) soon to all n00bs server

and the last you must learn call your self with the correct name

and if you hack l2dreaming you win something tell me.?

my internet its noob?

sorry but you are noob no your internet

serifox in msn have title.

SerifoX L2j Attacker "coom" (no come) soon to all n00bs server

and the last you must learn call your self with the correct name

and if you hack l2dreaming you win something tell me.?

by the way let's stay on topic every one can call his self how ever he want's and they want to present to other's they are someone on l2 hacking and l2 developing but at last they are just newbies and nothing more with 0 knowledge

btw no more off topic's

I thing you should look your own work and stop judge other mebmer's.Just keep your opinion for your pathetic self's. :) You pro Developers (L)

off topiC: i look my own work and it's tones better than serifox work Mr. Wanna Be

btw  NO MORE OFF TOPIC REPLIES

What about stop with offtopic and speak only about topic probs??

you all look like stupid childs of 12 years old.. omfg

Dragon: go to msn, i need ur help

P.S: I can't pm anymore i already did 10 times XD

my internet its noob?

Edit1:YES IT ITS NOOB! AXAXAXAX

When you begin one question

1- verb

2- person

3- the rest....

I've created now my own private version in C++

cattackservers.png

8)

[glow=red,2,300]Dont share it brother...Here you can see a lot of leechers waiting to click the download link and fill two blanks and take advantage of your work.[/glow]  :-\

www.maxcheaters.com has "filled" with leechers and newbies that called themselves "L2J HACKER" or something else! STOP IT PLEASE...DONT BEHAVE LIKE THIS...BY THIS WAY , YOU DISCOURAGE ALL THE STAFF TO SHARE IMPORTANT AND RARE THINGS/SECRETS...etc  ::)

[glow=red,2,300]Dont share it brother...Here you can see a lot of leechers waiting to click the download link and fill two blanks and take advantage of your work.[/glow]  :-\

www.maxcheaters.com has "filled" with leechers and newbies that called themselves "L2J HACKER" or something else! STOP IT PLEASE...DONT BEHAVE LIKE THIS...BY THIS WAY , YOU DISCOURAGE ALL THE STAFF TO SHARE IMPORTANT AND RARE THINGS/SECRETS...etc  ::)

Agree, too many noobs downloaded your software calls theirselves hackers. Ofcourse, if they are attacking your server you can just ban their IP, because I think that the noobs don't even know what proxies are.

Agree, too many noobs downloaded your software calls theirselves hackers. Ofcourse, if they are attacking your server you can just ban their IP, because I think that the noobs don't even know what proxies are.

+1

i already told to dragonhunter at msn to don't share it, but it's his chooice i wont be against him.

haha ppc and when Dragon finish L2 Dragon Paket Haker you dont wont see this ?

You told this because you download ..... if you dont download you not say this , and i think only need more hide and all (800 - 900 or 1k)

And i think this noobs its Dons or Platinum hi see all posts and reupload in his site or forum..... when hide 1-2 karma , all newbie Donator see it pcc

/off