Hitman mod?

dezel78000

Question

I was on this one server where they had a npc and you could go up to it and pay it to put a hit out on some one, than the server would say who has a hit out on them, when someone kill that person they would get what ever was paid. if someone has heard of this or has the files plz help me out and tell me.... thx u

11 answers to this question

i understood that he have played on a server where 2 ppl meet and 1 of them pay on a NPC to hit the other. then the other do the same ... and after some time 1 of them die and winner take some prize. He wants to know how he can make that on his server.

Am i right ? You mean that ?

nah he went like this..

He playd on a server that had an NPC, with the option to put a hit on someone(bounty.."Most wanted" thing... reward blabla).

so.. i go to the npc and put a bounty.. lets say 2000 Adena and the target name ExTrEmEDwarf.. the npc gets my adena and announces that.. who kills ExTrEmEDwarf gets 2000 Adena...

When someone kills ExTrEmEDwarf the killer gets my 2000 adena (the bounty)...

And its a pretty simple and cute idea.. ima use it xD

nah he went like this..

He playd on a server that had an NPC, with the option to put a hit on someone(bounty.."Most wanted" thing... reward blabla).

so.. i go to the npc and put a bounty.. lets say 2000 Adena and the target name ExTrEmEDwarf.. the npc gets my adena and announces that.. who kills ExTrEmEDwarf gets 2000 Adena...

When someone kills ExTrEmEDwarf the killer gets my 2000 adena (the bounty)...

And its a pretty simple and cute idea.. ima use it xD

Lol, why everyone use me as an example? xD

gonna wait for your feedback, i like it too.