L2Eclipse Need Developers!

∨¡Þêr

Question

Hello Guys i am going to open a serious server (Domain .com Deticated PC) And i need some developers to Build me A L2j Pack With Java commands (TvT DM CTF) And Those Features:

Hero skills for all subclass

Hero item

PvP collor system

Subclass delay

anti walker

class changer pop up

Legend system

screen mesage (no client modification)

CTF

auto anounce pvp kills

offline trade

Guys The Developers That will help me When The Server will Go ON with all those features full working They Will win GM Status And  35% oF Donations! If Only 1 Dev help Me he will get 60% From Donations!

Add me Zehro@live.com 

10 answers to this question

i can help a little i have a pack with this :

Hero item

Subclass delay

anti walker

class changer pop up

auto anounce pvp kills

offline trade

If i help you fix your msn,email

what u mean with anti-walker..xD

everyone can use walker on every server..none found a solution yet.

@жŁзКЇж : CTF Costs 150€..if u are interested to buy this pm savormix or noctarius on l2jfree forum.. >.>

no he didn't, u should read a bit or u don't know what ur talking bout? xD

Interpid's code didn't have any check at all.. >.>

and to have something like the thing that he had ... theirs only 3 words for that.. man your nuts..

and wtf, ctf 150 eu? hahah thats something free u can take from any pack that has it lolz...

no he didn't, u should read a bit or u don't know what ur talking bout? xD

Interpid's code didn't have any check at all.. >.>

and to have something like the thing that he had ... theirs only 3 words for that.. man your nuts..

and wtf, ctf 150 eu? hahah thats something free u can take from any pack that has it lolz...

eh, one friend bought for 150€ the events from infinitel2. >.>

what u mean with anti-walker..xD

everyone can use walker on every server..none found a solution yet.

@жŁзКЇж : CTF Costs 150€..if u are interested to buy this pm savormix or noctarius on l2jfree forum.. >.>

On interlude exist walker detection u get auto ban if walker is OOG but IG walker works in all servers....

ON Topic: All this is easy but.... I dont think that this server will have success... B/c all waht u requested all this is for high rates srv in my opinion... and high rates dont have success on donations... its just my opinion...

You can do it by urself ... read some guides about compiling and you are ok ... will found all here just apply patches!

i can do it all but i will not, i boring the life! i boring L2 ... Enought! i dont like same things!

if you starting a serius work, and not close server 2,3 days ... then really wants some events to have fun ... so then maby i will give u my events ... is same like other teams events ... but little reworked!

About CTF 150 Euro!

Well dude you can get them free :) in forums of teams .... if you want a good event enginers then get one dev to write them from beggin and yes 150 isent crazy price! but all events not only one type!