interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

interlude and retail like?this is a joke right?^^

I meant that 'retail'-like sarcastic in that sentence, that's why it's with quotes '. ^^

@ Jake: Looks and sounds very good, thanks, but I also recommend you(by you I mean the team) to post info about a server completely, and not post a half story and saying you going to edit a lot. I see that you want to use the tactic of letting everybody know etc. what was said before, but also realize there is something called 'giving a bad impression'. Just a tip ^^

Im really keen to know more about the special system for reputation. Perhaps I could give some suggestions if you want(?)(/added you to msn)

Good luck anyway to all :)

PS: perhaps you can add the FAQ to the first post; it's always nice for people to see more useful information; then you can also prevent these spam questions. Just a suggestion ^^

I meant that 'retail'-like sarcastic in that sentence, that's why it's with quotes '. ^^

@ Jake: Looks and sounds very good, thanks, but I also recommend you(by you I mean the team) to post info about a server completely, and not post a half story and saying you going to edit a lot. I see that you want to use the tactic of letting everybody know etc. what was said before, but also realize there is something called 'giving a bad impression'. Just a tip ^^

Im really keen to know more about the special system for reputation. Perhaps I could give some suggestions if you want(?)(/added you to msn)

Good luck anyway to all :)

PS: perhaps you can add the FAQ to the first post; it's always nice for people to see more useful information; then you can also prevent these spam questions. Just a suggestion ^^

There's a link to it, since i suppose it's too big to be fit in one post here.

Link for our F.A.Q can be found on the first post ,

however we made for you today one GREAT farming zone (we finished it at least) and i can say , that you are on about to watch the most impressive and great scene when you farm , you want to tell you more about this?Ok i will ,

In this Dungeon , you will be able to farm , our non seen again farming mobs , however angels exist in dungeon's room , when a player hit a mob , automatically ANGELS start having a WAR , like they have AI , (they have :P) ... So this help both on PvPvE and on Beauty too :)

Link for our F.A.Q can be found on the first post ,

however we made for you today one GREAT farming zone (we finished it at least) and i can say , that you are on about to watch the most impressive and great scene when you farm , you want to tell you more about this?Ok i will ,

In this Dungeon , you will be able to farm , our non seen again farming mobs , however angels exist in dungeon's room , when a player hit a mob , automatically ANGELS start having a WAR , like they have AI , (they have :P) ... So this help both on PvPvE and on Beauty too :)

By the way, since u said about a war on the farm zone; The mobs will be easy or we will need parties to kill them like mini bosses? >.>

You can't hit angel mobs , they are something like helpers to you , and it's like all L2 Mobs are in a WAR with Angels ...

And you can both farm alone and if you want with partyes too , mobs are created this way so you can :)

If you need anything , send me a PM in this forum or Here

Yes, at last a server with low max and no crazy +30 and +40.

BTW wth are you impatient LMAO ? 20 days before the server open lol... I don't think that people that searching a server now will w8 for for 2/3 of a month.

Anyway I think that server is not a common one, and will grow.

And 'bout farming , there are 2 ways you can farm ...

From mobs , classic way , AND from our Custom GvE Dungeon , where every kill drops 1 Magic Fusion!

In the GvE faction i forgot to say , there are only two bases , with gk , buffer , gmshop , and dungeon manager npcs ..

From the gk there is only 1 spot for both faction ... And its a big room , where a boss lives .. It's drops are really worthable and that's why the two factions can have war for it :)

We will try to add a restriction for it to be opened some times , not to be always opened .. We thinking about 2h at midday , dont forget , the real pvps are in the outside world!

Yeh im currently coding the GvE dungenon ;)

Progress is going well - we will open on our ETA for sure ^^

GvE Server With Dungenon is good idea ... so if you make one clasic gve .. get adena from players im sure will fail .. ppl want to farm ;p want adena areas ....

And put Duys for free ... :)

GvE Server With Dungenon is good idea ... so if you make one clasic gve .. get adena from players im sure will fail .. ppl want to farm ;p want adena areas ....

And put Duys for free ... :)

u didnt got the point. the server is normal, on the dungeons u choose faction. anyway, lets see what updates will come..:P

u didnt got the point. the server is normal, on the dungeons u choose faction. anyway, lets see what updates will come..:P

what you exactly mean, as i know Dungeons=Instance .... Like 4 Sepchlures .... Entering inside u make a mini game ... kill mobs and get drops  ....

Time's running fast!

So , what news i got for ya?

We had made serius progress on the GvE Dungeon , this mean that probably tomorow it's going to be ready , till then , we are thinking a big surprise for you!

Stay tunned and always give a eye on our forums!