interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

TearsOfHolly you are really the funiest person in this damn planet..

I Cry when i watch every singe post of you..

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT DDOS IS , IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WINDOWS IS DONT FACKING POST RETARD

It isn't "another fail priv serv"

I Played first day... it was a failed server .. i dont know if make any big change!

cuz I had played many of them and I know, what 'FAIL' means

you dont know my bro, or you dont want to open eyes! ( Thats All for you! )

We w8 for this? OFC Its nothing special and about team ofc isent pr0! really i thinked i will play on a very god server ... but @.... 1 hour gaming i leave... reason? so boring server!

Ohh jesus its x4k ... so more Buff Slot!

Where is farm areas

where is custom stats on custom armors

where is custom events

you have increase debuff rates...ok... but silence 2/3? with medal shield? +0 ? w0w

GL Guys!

[GR] Apogoiteftika para poli... kamia sxesi me afta p grafete kai me afto p einai ... einai enas aplos varetos c6 server!

So in staff have GR Members ... ask him what i write up ! im not good in english!

1)gia balance pvp ta set dinun stats MONO STO PVP pathetical px skas x2 fores ta damaga (oxi etc alla paramia)

2)forest is custom area :/

3)decreased apo tn prwti mera

Emena m aresei d kserw ti pisteueis ec pantos , pe3e ligo kai twra [/GR]

tearsofholy -1 karma stop being a TARD u just post shits GO SEE THEYR FUCKING FORUM AND DONT SPAM HERE THEY GOT SOME REASONS U TARD STOP IT HERE!

tearsofholy -1 karma stop being a TARD u just post shits GO SEE THEYR -beep-ING FORUM AND DONT SPAM HERE THEY GOT SOME REASONS U TARD STOP IT HERE!

Please Speak Better ! Words Such ! " Shit " " -beep-ING " .. Are Not Allowed In This Forum

" I Guess "

Thank You !

I Played first day... it was a failed server .. i dont know if make any big change!

you dont know my bro, or you dont want to open eyes! ( Thats All for you! )

We w8 for this? OFC Its nothing special and about team ofc isent pr0! really i thinked i will play on a very god server ... but @.... 1 hour gaming i leave... reason? so boring server!

Ohh jesus its x4k ... so more Buff Slot!

Where is farm areas

where is custom stats on custom armors

where is custom events

you have increase debuff rates...ok... but silence 2/3? with medal shield? +0 ? w0w

GL Guys!

[GR] Apogoiteftika para poli... kamia sxesi me afta p grafete kai me afto p einai ... einai enas aplos varetos c6 server!

So in staff have GR Members ... ask him what i write up ! im not good in english!

Low number of buff keep the good ballance between classes.

Custom stats and sh1ts are not wellcome to any conscious L2player.Many poll had run for this subject. Go and see by your self.

Well, I understand that you are just another lol player that plays servers like L2java or L2core. With no ballance and all are archers with HEAVY SETS !

See a vid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZHqd4wff7A

All are daggers and archers with heavy, where are gladis, tanks, tyrants etc. Crayz enchants like star wars, and "100" bars of buffs.

Is this whats you like? If so, just leave from here.

okay . i was really good since now , but now , i wont. so here we are

we ( me, wizzy , jake , theend , nik ) made a fail server. so my friends tearsofholly , since u are so pro , why dont u show us your server? or u dont have one? or even if u had one , u NEVER Had 150 people online from the first 2 hours. yes it must hurts  ya but what do u want us to do? stop doing our job correctly? this wont happen. STOP Being the nubtards u are now , and start thinking as people..

so , what else. eh , yes its a fail server cause the ddosed our Dedicated Computer. so , L2InC was too huh? InC Had 5k people online , and u know what ? YOU and ALL OTHER NUBTARDS DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK.

ugly mofo's , stop being jealous just because some people have more knowledge and brain than you.

freakin assholes. i really enjoy seeing you being jealous.

okay . i was really good since now , but now , i wont. so here we are

we ( me, wizzy , jake , theend , nik ) made a fail server. so my friends tearsofholly , since u are so pro , why dont u show us your server? or u dont have one? or even if u had one , u NEVER Had 150 people online from the first 2 hours. yes it must hurts  ya but what do u want us to do? stop doing our job correctly? this wont happen. STOP Being the nubtards u are now , and start thinking as people..

so , what else. eh , yes its a fail server cause the ddosed our Dedicated Computer. so , L2InC was too huh? InC Had 5k people online , and u know what ? YOU and ALL OTHER NUBTARDS DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK.

ugly mofo's , stop being jealous just because some people have more knowledge and brain than you.

freakin assholes. i really enjoy seeing you being jealous.

1st it was 200 online ...

+1 to everything..

Tearofholly if you can make only one of the codes that we made then come and talk here ...

if he knows what java is anyway

congratz there!

i reached 44 pvps i have to be the most in server?:D

You can simply stop playing here.

Brzoza, please stop crying. You will be never a part of our Helper team, nor a Gold Member, or anything else. You are just a spamming idiot, Lee is completely right about you.

Now, for those who support us.

We have made a temporary fix for the attacks. Seems like they can't attack us for now.

So, in these days the missing features will be completely. Please post all the bugs you may find in our forum. Ingame reports will be ignored.

I didnt said nothing about i want be helper/gold member LOL check 2 page's if u find smth quote it :P

Anyway i didnt said u're noobs ... I just saying srv as other l2j ...

okay , so for you its just another l2j. okay then stop talkin for our server , with any words okay?

I didnt said nothing about i want be helper/gold member LOL check 2 page's if u find smth quote it :P

Anyway i didnt said u're noobs ... I just saying srv as other l2j ...

We both know that this is the reason of your complains.