interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

Lineage ][ - Eminence

Server Informations

The legion of darkness has awoken. Join an epic battle, fight for glory.

Are you bored of Lineage 2 private servers?

Are you tired of poor balance, stupid enchant rates, endless farming, overpowered custom items, annoying bugs, overpowered donators?

Welcome to L][Eminence, then.

=====================

General Features

=====================

* XP Rate: 4000x *

* SP Rate: 1000x *

* Party XP/SP Rate: 2x *

* Adena Rate: 5000x *

* Enchant Rate: 75% *

* Blessed Enchant Rate: 100% *

* Safe Enchant: 4 *

* Fullbody Safe Enchant: 6 *

* Maximum Enchant: 16 *

* Professional administration. *

* Player's made helper team. *

* Powerful dedicated server. *

=====================

Special Features

=====================

* Flood protection. *

* Exploit protection. *

* PvP farm protection. *

* Grief buffing protection. *

* RaidBoss healing protection. *

* Awesome, never seen NPCs. *

* Two different, awesome farm zones. (Forest,Dungeon) *

* Advanced AI for monsters in the farm zones. *

* Eminence PvP sets. *

* Starting area. *

* Customized jail. *

* Eternal GvE fights. *

* Increased buff times. *

* Limit on element resistance. *

* Skill tweaks. (UD,Snipe,Vengeance,Touch of Life) *

* Auto Events *

* PvP Farm Protection. *

* Voting system. *

* Hero voice for those who has 5000 PvP's or more. *

* Boosted stats for events. *

* Customized Community Board. *

* Custom regeneration system. *

For more informations, check our forums.

So much to say, so little time to explain.

Just; no lies, no compromises.

If you want further informations with our custom systems click Here

AND YOU SHOULD DO IT!

www.l2eminence.eu

Best Regards,

L2 Eminence Staff!

Our staff is -

WizZy

Stefoulis15

Yosh

Nik

Jake

TheEnd

Server's Hardware

*  Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83Ghz

* 8192 MB DDR2 RAM

* 500 GB 7.200 RPM

* 2000 GB Traffic p/m

* 100 Mbbs up/down Link

Please register on our forums too!

LOL i want  to download the patch and i cant!

We are NOT open yet. The estimated release date is 1/11/09. Stay tuned for more news. 

I hope that u will release it fast, /hope this will be the best server around.

LOL i want  to download the patch and i cant!

We are NOT open yet. The estimated release date is 1/11/09. Stay tuned for more news. 

I hope that u will release it fast, /hope this will be the best server around.

Because the server is not open yet, aha.

There is a countdown in our website. Take a look at it.

Seems cool, and with Lee's development, it will be enough bugless.

Gonna give it a try for sure!

P.S.: Lee, your name in the forum/game? ;D

Okay to make some things perfectly clear.

The topic opened because of we are on the opinion that "longer advertise means more player" thats why the topic created now.

Please dont ask about what pack the server will use we are NOT going to use any of these crap dead forks like equal or archid etc etc.

Please take notice that some of the features can change until the ETA starts because of the project is under development!

and why i say that?im in the team too.