[HELP]L2Gold

wtf u just said? keylogers dont work with srvs .. key loger is a thing that take every pass u write and send it somewhere so u have to put it on an internet cafe and u will get everypass from everywhere then try all of em at euro and u will see if any works :)

wtf u just said? keylogers dont work with srvs .. key loger is a thing that take every pass u write and send it somewhere so u have to put it on an internet cafe and u will get everypass from everywhere then try all of em at euro and u will see if any works :)

In l2Gold some keyloggers dont work.say me password as aaaaa111 and these shits!

and in other server it works.... :X

anyway maybe you have any keylogger to test it? >:D

not in this pc il try to find u some till tomorrow ^_^

@how u put this smile !! i want too :'(

It's a sort of encryption. Just let them put the l2.ini in a clean client (dunno how, think of something..)

I bet that you use a family keylogger, lol.

BTW If i use family keylogger i can't use AGAIN l2Gold.exe

:X

i have the same question too.i use ardamax because i have here that is the best keylogger and just nothing happened.it saw and me the numbers aaaa1111.I have use and a keylogger something like baters something like this name i don't rembember it and nothing too.I try to go it in a clear client but l2gold have very good protection and it want from me g.exe something like this stuf.

plz inform and me about any resoloutions.