Aion trial?

i just run bat file, the game is starting correctly but when it reach to window that says to insert my account everything is in Chinese...

go to nc soft launcher and update the aion completely then use bat file

There isn't any trial for now . In the near future sure it will be . To translate the chinese to english follow this :

1. Download this file http://www.filefront.com/14571839/L10N.rar

2. Extract and place the 1_ENU.pak and 2_ENU.pak that you downloaded inside your Aion\L10N folder

3. Make sure your CC.ini (inside Aion\L10N\ENU) has CC = "1"

There isn't any trial for now . In the near future sure it will be . To translate the chinese to english follow this :

1. Download this file http://www.filefront.com/14571839/L10N.rar

2. Extract and place the 1_ENU.pak and 2_ENU.pak that you downloaded inside your Aion\L10N folder

3. Make sure your CC.ini (inside Aion\L10N\ENU) has CC = "1"

thank you nikoloudo!!!

infiniteaion is the best private server atm..ofc on official(for now:P) u can see the best parts of the game,quests are working but,if u wont pay,infinite aion is good..like "we"(yes because currently i never developed a server)did with l2,we'll discover everything about aion..and a day we'll have not bad aion private servers.^^

and a day we'll have not bad aion private servers.^^

i don't think so about that :P already we have 5 years l2 and it has major bugs until now that will make the difference at Aion now ; there are no super developers... years will pass and we are gonna have the same story again trust me. just off ftw no worries and original xD

also to make an aion server isn't hard , nearly just like l2 so many kids will try to make failed servers xD