Aion trial?

why you need trial account? you wanna play in official server?

I Suggest better play in in private server like witch is like retail - http://infiniteaion.com/

I tried to log in but everything is in Chinese  :( :( :'(

There is no trial for Aion at least for now ,

I tried to log in but everything is in Chinese  :( :( :'(

You have chinese Aion client ? <.< there is an english patch but i don't remember there i can find it xD

anyway playing on a private server sucks you won't get the sense of Aion anyway gl ;p

english aion client can download from GoDofAdeN's public download site - http://www.ultimate-network.info/?page_id=14

When im loging into the official AION everything is in English but when im using infinity patch everything is in Chinese!! LOL

L10N file is the language file , try to log in at aion infinite with the bat file you won't have problems but don't expect any good experience from prive server xD

L10N file is the language file , try to log in at aion infinite with the bat file you won't have problems but don't expect any good experience from prive server xD

I tried both methods but still dont working, FUCK MY CHINESE!

I tried both methods but still dont working, -beep- MY CHINESE!

I didn't had any problem from switching to official - infinite - official ... well from there did you downloaded aion ? i suggest you

NC Soft Launcher

I didn't had any problem from switching to official - infinite - official ... well from there did you downloaded aion ? i suggest you

NC Soft Launcher

yes! i downloaded from there

updated full , using infinite bat and still chinese?

i just run bat file, the game is starting correctly but when it reach to window that says to insert my account everything is in Chinese...