MaxCheaters moved into Dedicated Server!

Maxtor

Well, thats perfect...

Finally no link errors, no maintenance modes and no messages like "account has been suspended"...

Glad to hear it ^^

NLObP can u stop it? from your all 527 posts i saw here i didnt understand any single word..its anoying.

and from your 2k posts only 1% was something interesting.You think that having bigger post count makes you smarter than others?Don't talk about others when you're not better than them.If you don't understand him just don't say anything.

jeez non-lifers

and from your 2k posts only 1% was something interesting.You think that having bigger post count makes you smarter than others?Don't talk about others when you're not better than them.If you don't understand him just don't say anything.

jeez non-lifers

no, cuz the 1900 of them are replies at help sections, so don't talk.

Anyway enough off-topic.

//ontopic:

Still, I am facing some connection problems from SMF (I faced it yesterday).

Is it going to keep up? ;/

jeez non-lifers

Don't talk about no lifers. I have seen your name in many l2 servers. So don't call the others no lifers if you always play l2. Pff...

Don't talk about no lifers. I have seen your name in many l2 servers. So don't call the others no lifers if you always play l2. Pff...

this means you're a non-lifer too right?btw the only server i spent a lot of time was elite.Also have you ever thought it wasn't me?

anyway i won't argue with you for shity things

I want to talk with You all about something:

330wqbc.png

Can someone tell me WTF is this ??? Where are moderators ?! Does anyone looks into Client Mods Section ?! I report few topic and nothing ! Links are DEAD, and lamer users SPAM like:

"nice share dude"

"thx"

WTF is this ? Link is DEAD, they cant check autors share and write: "thx, nice" ?! Man...try to mod a little bit more, cus as I see You have problem with that...Ppl like me get "-1 karma" just because I told one SPAMER user that he should get out of here, and SPAMERS dont even get WARN ?! Where are the rules ??? Think about it please :]

You are tottaly off topic. are you serious?? use this damn section:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0

locked.