Got Bored of single player games?

Zorr0

I love multiplayer games but single are good too. You gave an excellent example: prototype. The game pwns, how you didn't even finish it?

• 2 weeks later...

Its only me?

coz after play some games like l2 , COD ( online) etc etc , im rly got bored on every single player game , awesome games like prototype i play some hours but get bored and never finish them :S , sure i need some kind of human interaction...

im w8 some good strategy game to get some fun....

Lol, you described exactly what i think.. I cant play too much time single player games without getting bored..

Its only me?

coz after play some games like l2 , COD ( online) etc etc , im rly got bored on every single player game , awesome games like prototype i play some hours but get bored and never finish them :S , sure i need some kind of human interaction...

im w8 some good strategy game to get some fun....

Yeah, same here, but there are some pretty good old single player games that I will never get tired of play!

• 2 weeks later...

In a Single player game.... everything is commanded by predictable algorithms u.u.... you finally can predict exactly what gonna happen XDD

In multiplayer games... where there are HUMAN MINDS involved... everything can happen xDDDD.... this is the main reason why they are so addictive :D:D

i bored of l2 cause usually i dont have any friends online to play together, or something new to do as a matter of fact.last tie i played on rpg server was just to do 3rd class q and subq causei had never seen them.apart from that now l2 seems to be more like farm-pvp-farm farm farm -pvp-faaaaaaarm to reach the donators-pvp... BOREDOM

single player games onthe other hand are boring but they usually dont last long. now im playing again some old games ive reallymissed. ffvii (i have finished it around 5 times, but every 2years i like to play it again) carmaggedon 2 (splatter bonus never gets booring ^^) etc etc andoccasionally imi trying something new too

well...i play MMO for about 5years, and i must say, i really like them. but anyway i'm still playing singleplayer rts/rpg/race. i like sometimes back to BG, AoE, starcraft, some NFS, and many ohters. singleplayer 'r cool too ^^

Single player games have their merits, in multi You can have totally uneven pvp's and it's frustrating, in single a little bit of thinking can save the day without any anger involved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...