[Exploit]Be dead and use skills , high rate recommended

RєVєnGeR^

i was trying to do an exploit that fakoykas posted in greek , and hopefully this one came out .. it is similar to this one that fakoykas posted..And to tell the truth , you maybe not believe it is working , but it worked on Interlude L2J Dw..

So we will need a character with low speed like a ... hmm i will take phoenix knight ..

Now we must be at a party with a bishop ...

And you are on the pvp zone when suddenly you see 3 ppl of your war clan (ex) ... Go and start pvping ... and say bishop when he see you with low life to start healing ... Now bishop is healing you and the rest 3 hitting you .. Then for this bug to work , enemy must suddenly kill you , lethal strike (ex) and bishop continue to kill you fast ... So you are now dead with some hp/cp/mp .. Crazy??

And you can use skills :) When you can see the "to village tab" ... So , do angelic icon and go to village .. Respawned there , and start killing ...

But they can still hit you / kill you :/ i dont see the bug here.

nop you are dead (i mean down) and doing the skillzZ :)

nop you are dead (i mean down) and doing the skillzZ :)

:o Then very nice Revenger! I misunderstood it but now i understand! But i think you 'll get banned in seconds for this :P

nice but as I think you can not do it all the time.. its very difficult :\

believe me , in mass pvps with a tank is very easy ;)

Yeah i got that bug in dw too ,and its rly annnoying actually.

But when you die you must type /target PLAYER to catch him on target ,cuz u cant click xD

and there are some names like iiIiIiiiIiIiIiIIII and till you type 'em you get bored and restart xD

that can be happend with reflect ,too if you have one dha +hp drain ... and the enemy  have bif reflect ... and no wear armor then when you hit him you will die from reflect but you will still have some hp beckause you drain it with your dha... 100% work ;)