Rateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one.

K4rMa

Sorry but it looks a little bit childish lol + your forum is not a gaming only community but in this image i see only characters of games and animes. If we judge the image only i can say that it is pretty good.

Sorry but it looks a little bit childish lol + your forum is not a gaming only community but in this image i see only characters of games and animes. If we judge the image only i can say that it is pretty good.

haha :P I couldnt think anything else to put in there ^^

What about icon-logos which will describe your forum's sections? It's not easy but the result would be great. ( You should let the characters of the games your forum includes ) :P

What about icon-logos which will describe your forum's sections? It's not easy but the result would be great. ( You should let the characters of the games your forum includes ) :P

SOmething like that ?! lol

x284td.jpg

where packman gone? D:

00ps

the characters with the flames=/ ..it doesnt make any sense..

wtf u mean -=D

1) The first image was lmao imo :/

You really need to combine the colors, the theme, and stop using that fckin Lens Flare, or just use it and add a blur..

2) The fonts...Why you give them a multiple color?I mean, you haven't made an image there, but a rainbow...

3) Try to find adding some cool effects or tricks and stop using ready images and pasting them together in a Fire Background you found in google..

where packman gone? D:

It is "pacman" !!!

I think I could do a logo/image for your forum, if you want too ofc...!!!

You can ask Pwnzor about my other logo creations in another forum (his forum) and ask for his opinion :)

1) The first image was lmao imo :/

You really need to combine the colors, the theme, and stop using that fckin Lens Flare, or just use it and add a blur..

2) The fonts...Why you give them a multiple color?I mean, you haven't made an image there, but a rainbow...

3) Try to find adding some cool effects or tricks and stop using ready images and pasting them together in a Fire Background you found in google..

It is "pacman" !!!

I think I could do a logo/image for your forum, if you want too ofc...!!!

You can ask Pwnzor about my other logo creations in another forum (his forum) and ask for his opinion :)

You should let him make you one Karma. He is really good. :)