[Gracia Final L2j]L2Desire GvE fully LIVE phase

TheMentaL

Cyber i used to respect you but since now you start talking sh.t first before writing bullshits here please,talk to Setekh and learn his point,than talk here.Setekh is doing his best for server,he has job and life does that mean he should fck all and be there to "serve" you?They got new GM and that GM is online pretty much,the fact you left and havent' seen changes doesn't give u the rights to bullshitting here.Also there will be wipe cause i heard of some adena bugs and etc the staff know for them and will fix and wipe when all should be done.Peace and stfu my Gummy bear.

I wasn't off..I was on but not playing...Doesn't mean I didn't see what was happening..

And I ain't talking bullshit...But you were one of the people who were saying the same things I posted, but now obviously you wanna

be the good "boy" in front of Mental, don't you?

Since I don't see new people in the server, since I don't see any new PvP in the server, since I don't see any Gm in the server, and since I don't

see anything new in the server, just the same server that opened 2 weeks ago...Then I get to only ONE conclusion..

Admins/GM's for me don't give a damn sh1t...

That's my ONLY opinion, doesn't mean that you must have the same opinion too...

• 3 weeks later...