[Gracia Final L2j]L2Desire GvE fully LIVE phase

TheMentaL

Seems nice, im gonna try it in a min ^^

One question; Im not very used to playing GvE; but how is the clan system now? If Im evil; are all the evils my clan members? If not; what to do to create a clan here?

Good luck with the server eitherway ^^

They cry cuz of me...cause i play bish =[

flower started saying bulls.. horayy i couldn wait... false.

just stfu nab u  r the only one who play bishop and you are so pro that you kill all or what?

explain me?pf

(anyway i think something must be done on mp only or bishop or what?:P its not pleasant hiting 1 hour both side to kill 1 people)

just 2 choices.

You either make the re-load of the Great Battle Heal bigger, delete it or make something like bishops can't heal their faction.

Or just get used to it and PvP.

The overpowered chars in the game are Overlord and Kamael..

just 2 choices.

You either make the re-load of the Great Battle Heal bigger, delete it or make something like bishops can't heal their faction.

Or just get used to it and PvP.

The overpowered chars in the game are Overlord and Kamael..

Very true, but I think when more players come it will balance, as there are now barely ppl taking buff classes for multibuffs and barely fighters.

Anyways; It's a great server; some CT2.3 skills missing though (Burning Chop)

And perhaps it's just me but exp & adena go really slow (I to be honest also dont know how to get them quick, as I cant find it explained somewhere); for 3 hours I PvP'd and I got 90% and 50 adena(?)

Great server, but really hard; I havent played L2 for half a year, + before that was retail so, now need to get used to the PvP's ^^

Very true, but I think when more players come it will balance, as there are now barely ppl taking buff classes for multibuffs and barely fighters.

Anyways; It's a great server; some CT2.3 skills missing though (Burning Chop)

And perhaps it's just me but exp & adena go really slow (I to be honest also dont know how to get them quick, as I cant find it explained somewhere); for 3 hours I PvP'd and I got 90% and 50 adena(?)

Great server, but really hard; I havent played L2 for half a year, + before that was retail so, now need to get used to the PvP's ^^

o.O 50 adena only?

I got in 5 min 100 LOL...

Go PvP with your faction party and kill as many as you can!!It isn't that hard

Go PvP with your faction party and kill as many as you can!!It isn't that hard

It's pretty hard to kill for support classes; so I guess I could better chose another class for adena ^^

Yeaaaaaaa my first video is ready!!

Take a look at this PERFECT server >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMAxCnHR9Dg

I won't post any other comments atm because I have a headache..

More comments are coming tomorrow!!

THANKS FOR WATCHING :D

Maybe there was a restart or something... Know there are players... i just checked theyr website.

Ye Ye

Check my reply date and it's the date that this stats exist:

LoginServer : Online

GameServer : Online

Characters Online : 3

83% ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||17%

Pretty Cool server isn't it?

And when was the last time you saw and Admin/GM online in the server or even in the forum?

Because I didn't...We had SO many complains to make, but make them WHERE?

TheMental told me "I have job, and I do what ever I can" but man, since you have a job, you want a family and you want to

raise it, give up L2 or just play for your self..

And also he told me that "The Developer warks all day long fixing bugs, etc etc" but I have NEVER seen the Developer Online to check any bugs

or listen to people's opinions...

And I have NEVER seen any difference between the server TheMental had 2 weeks ago (Beta) with this one..

When Developer loged in Once, told us "The fame shop will be ready in 2 hours the most"

But I actually can't see any fame shop working and 1 week has passed..

Well, these are not something I got from my mind, these are FACTS...

And also the adena thing...How that guy from Goods got TOP S items and AM +16 with only 3k PvP?

I mean, it's supposed to get 1 adena from every player you kill and it is also supposed that

AM costs 3k adena and S itemis cost 3k adena..But he has jewels too..which cost 1200 adena..

And before these items, he had Dark Crystal Armor = 880 adena..

So the question is HOW did he got all those adena with 3k pvp only ??

Not to forget about the Guards...Hahaha...Place them if they kill you, or don't place them if they hit you for 200 dmg >.>

The only thing they cause is miss-target...I can't target my enemies cause of them...And now to the Spawn Guards..

They are supposed to kill people who spawn kill, aren't they?But I just see them staying in one place and drinking coffee or whatever they

do..

Also, how a BALANCED GvE server has a Faction Town Spawn 500km away from the Sealing Point?

I mean, we are in Aden..right?They attack us...We teleport inside that church but then?The Sealing Point is down the stairs..

Where the olympiad manager (In Normal L2 servers) is...And the enemy Faction are making a "wall" outside the church with their bishops/Overlords

and 1 of them is casting a Seal in the "Olympiad Manager" point...Now, Mental, YOU tell me how the fuck are we going to defend?How the fck am I going to pass that "wall" with 20 players spawn killing?

Also, what is this shit with that HQ?You attack a castle, you spawn it in 4 secs, 5 more secs for re-use and it's ready..But to destroy a HQ?

Alone you need 2+ minutes...And when you try to kill it, enemies resplawn from that and see you and what could they Do?KILL YOU..

But let's suppose we destroy the HQ...Then?The enemy all is waiting for is for us to destroy it and in 4 seconds summon another one..Hope you get

my point..

Furthermore, the Bishops OFC..I can't forget about those GODS...It's supposed to be a PvP server, not a BvB (Bishop vs Bishop) server...Each Faction

has 2+ Bishops...And you can't even PvP..Heal, Heal, HEAL...Even with 2 players, if one of them is bishop, the PvP can't end until someone else from Bishop's faction comes and kills you..But, normally, you are going to attack that second enemy who will come, ain't you?BUT HOW TO KILL HIM

SINCE THAT FCKIN BISHOP IS HEALING HIM?

It's time to eat..I am going to post some other sh1t about the server (because they are TOO many) after my food :D

PS. It's another failure GvE server, nothing more, nothing less..

Ye Ye

Check my reply date and it's the date that this stats exist:

LoginServer : Online

GameServer : Online

Characters Online : 3

83% ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||17%

Pretty Cool server isn't it?

And when was the last time you saw and Admin/GM online in the server or even in the forum?

Because I didn't...We had SO many complains to make, but make them WHERE?

TheMental told me "I have job, and I do what ever I can" but man, since you have a job, you want a family and you want to

raise it, give up L2 or just play for your self..

And also he told me that "The Developer warks all day long fixing bugs, etc etc" but I have NEVER seen the Developer Online to check any bugs

or listen to people's opinions...

And I have NEVER seen any difference between the server TheMental had 2 weeks ago (Beta) with this one..

When Developer loged in Once, told us "The fame shop will be ready in 2 hours the most"

But I actually can't see any fame shop working and 1 week has passed..

Well, these are not something I got from my mind, these are FACTS...

And also the adena thing...How that guy from Goods got TOP S items and AM +16 with only 3k PvP?

I mean, it's supposed to get 1 adena from every player you kill and it is also supposed that

AM costs 3k adena and S itemis cost 3k adena..But he has jewels too..which cost 1200 adena..

And before these items, he had Dark Crystal Armor = 880 adena..

So the question is HOW did he got all those adena with 3k pvp only ??

Not to forget about the Guards...Hahaha...Place them if they kill you, or don't place them if they hit you for 200 dmg >.>

The only thing they cause is miss-target...I can't target my enemies cause of them...And now to the Spawn Guards..

They are supposed to kill people who spawn kill, aren't they?But I just see them staying in one place and drinking coffee or whatever they

do..

Also, how a BALANCED GvE server has a Faction Town Spawn 500km away from the Sealing Point?

I mean, we are in Aden..right?They attack us...We teleport inside that church but then?The Sealing Point is down the stairs..

Where the olympiad manager (In Normal L2 servers) is...And the enemy Faction are making a "wall" outside the church with their bishops/Overlords

and 1 of them is casting a Seal in the "Olympiad Manager" point...Now, Mental, YOU tell me how the -beep- are we going to defend?How the fck am I going to pass that "wall" with 20 players spawn killing?

Also, what is this shit with that HQ?You attack a castle, you spawn it in 4 secs, 5 more secs for re-use and it's ready..But to destroy a HQ?

Alone you need 2+ minutes...And when you try to kill it, enemies resplawn from that and see you and what could they Do?KILL YOU..

But let's suppose we destroy the HQ...Then?The enemy all is waiting for is for us to destroy it and in 4 seconds summon another one..Hope you get

my point..

Furthermore, the Bishops OFC..I can't forget about those GODS...It's supposed to be a PvP server, not a BvB (Bishop vs Bishop) server...Each Faction

has 2+ Bishops...And you can't even PvP..Heal, Heal, HEAL...Even with 2 players, if one of them is bishop, the PvP can't end until someone else from Bishop's faction comes and kills you..But, normally, you are going to attack that second enemy who will come, ain't you?BUT HOW TO KILL HIM

SINCE THAT FCKIN BISHOP IS HEALING HIM?

It's time to eat..I am going to post some other sh1t about the server (because they are TOO many) after my food :D

PS. It's another failure GvE server, nothing more, nothing less..

Cyber i used to respect you but since now you start talking sh.t first before writing bullshits here please,talk to Setekh and learn his point,than talk here.Setekh is doing his best for server,he has job and life does that mean he should fck all and be there to "serve" you?They got new GM and that GM is online pretty much,the fact you left and havent' seen changes doesn't give u the rights to bullshitting here.Also there will be wipe cause i heard of some adena bugs and etc the staff know for them and will fix and wipe when all should be done.Peace and stfu my Gummy bear.