[TBC][2.4.3]Classic WoW.

tasos555

Hey guys,i just wanted to share with you a great server named Classic-WoW.

It is a pre-tbc server with some starting [Rare] equip and then FULLY scripted raids for PvE.[ZG-MC-BWL-AQ20,40] are open and we are waiting Naxx.

Great community,always 200+ people online and working  PvP Rank System which allows you to use PvP ranks!Alterac Valley is wroking as soon as the rest BGs!

**Server's using 2.4.3 patch!

P.S Whisper Sin-Qroox for in-game help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• no. Im stupid. fixed.     public void setPolymorphInfo(CharSelectSlot polymorphInfo)     {         _polymorphInfo = polymorphInfo;                  for (WorldObject object : getKnownType(Player.class))         {             if (object instanceof Player)             {                 sendInfo(object.getActingPlayer());             }         }     } its not Object its WorldObject.
    • You have more characters in the database with different pvp pk point?
    • Hello MxC! I am trying to adapt a event that every day will spawn a npc with the outfit of the top player. I managed to add the patch that i found but on aCis 401 that im using a lot of things are changes. I dont have any error but the npc doesn't appear as it has. here is the patch for what i did. https://pastebin.com/nnpTSaJ9  I think the problem is on this lines +    public void setPolymorphInfo(CharSelectInfoPackage polymorphInfo) +    { +        _polymorphInfo = polymorphInfo; +         +        for (L2Object object : getKnownList().getKnownObjects()) +        { +            if (object instanceof L2PcInstance) +            { +                sendInfo(object.getActingPlayer()); +            } +        } +    } this is from an older acis pack.   I did it like this:     public void setPolymorphInfo(CharSelectSlot polymorphInfo)     {         _polymorphInfo = polymorphInfo;                  for (Object object : getKnownTypeInRadius(Player.class, 2000))         {             if (object instanceof Player)             {                 sendInfo(((Player) object).getActingPlayer());             }         }     } if anyone can help i will apreciate it
    • Went ahead and made some small emitters  they look clunky but on UnrealED, but they're way better ingame. Just add the files to your System, after that you can use L2Tool to edit NPCLogoTex.u and change these textures: then, to use them, you just need to open npcgrp.dat and change the npc's class i.e.: 30359    LineageNPC.a_patriarch_MDarkElf    LineageNPCs.a_patriarch_MDarkElf_m00 to 30359    NPCLogo.NPCLogoA    LineageNPCs.a_patriarch_MDarkElf_m00   I added 10 effects, so you can use them from the letter A to the letter J   download compiled .u download .u source scripts (in case you wanna try to recompile them)  
    • u need copy it from Classic to Classic ? or Classic to IL ? easy copy problem its only with NPC set when can use it... try write to @NevesOma he can make this effect 😉
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock