[SHARE]CounterStrike sounds during pvp.

Vago

Apply the patch to your core.

http://adf.ly/8okJv

Add these dounds to your client/music folder.

http://www.2shared.com/file/7468326/e639e71e/music.html

================================================================================

Do not ask when the sound is played! - Look at the patch code and you will see, if you do not understand what's there, quit this topic!

Do not ask how to apply a patch or add the sounds to your client!  - Everything is explained!

Ps: I got this mod for like a month or so. I did not copy this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=78071.0 . I just saw it and thought that I could share my better version of it.

The code is dirty with many ifs, I know...I didn't really care when I made it.

Wow that's really cool

i think some1 must give you karma for that share

Although don't you think a switch would be better instead of those if?

And yes i know you didn't copy my code mate don't worry

Nice work..

But i think this no is all your work. because i play on some server where they have something like this.. for example when you hit critical is play sound....

However good share.

Soz for English.

Nice work..

But i think this no is all your work. because i play on some server where they have something like this.. for example when you hit critical is play sound....

However good share.

Soz for English.

This code is absolutely Vago's

Nice work..

However good share.

Soz for English.

I made a code for enchant weapon on X kills (like l2gve.net)

and u`ll tell me its not mine?

think lawl.

VaGo ,its nice dude :] Get back in mxc and throw up some more shares :]

spamer?

What is whit you? you are drunk? I don't know what you made .. here is about vago work.. i say i don't think is his work(i don't think no - not that he does not made it)... because  i see something like this in other server....

no no no this code is 100% vago's because he had showed me this working a lot time ago

I never said people may have never coded what Ive done too.

Different people do the same work sometimes.

That dosen't mean that one of them copied the other's code.

Why should I copy someone's code when I can do it my own. I know how to do it my own. I will never get the idea why to copy someone else's code.

Copying the idea, that is a different story...

By the way...yes I am back in here, as you can see my status. A L2J Dev on maxcheaters again. Home, sweet home...