[SHARE]CounterStrike sounds during pvp.

Vago

not rly

isOnline is boolean(only true or false) so u cant check if it is 1 or any other number, and by writing if(onlineplayer.isOnline()) you mean if(onlineplayer.isOnline()==false), so its not the same :)

What are you talking about? I just told the guy how its in freya because now its this way.

What are you talking about? I just told the guy how its in freya because now its this way.

so in freya is just need to change =1 to false? or true? 1=true 0=false?

if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == 1) to if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == true)

or

if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == 1) to if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == false)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not working in last Freya Rev.

I change the imports to correct ones for L2J and if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == 1) for if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == true) so no errors when compile in eclipse, and yes put the files sound in the client, but not sounds in game for the killssprees what is wrong?

EDIT: Working now, it was couse i have Music muted in l2 settings lol! i forget the sounds come from MUSIC folder not from SOUNDS.

• 5 weeks later...

Not working in last Freya Rev.

I change the imports to correct ones for L2J and if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == 1) for if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == true) so no errors when compile in eclipse, and yes put the files sound in the client, but not sounds in game for the killssprees what is wrong?

EDIT: Working now, it was couse i have Music muted in l2 settings lol! i forget the sounds come from MUSIC folder not from SOUNDS.

If you change it to onlinePlayer.isOnline() it continues only if the value returned by the method is true (meaning if the player is online) - otherwise put !(onlinePlayer.isOnline()) and it continues only if the value returned by the method is false (if the player is offline) so there is no need for an additional boolean check. Just have a closer look at the appropriate method and you will understand what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[javac] Collection<L2PcInstance> pls = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().values();

[javac]                                                                     ^

[javac]  symbol:  method values()

[javac]  location: class L2TIntObjectHashMap<L2PcInstance>

[javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED

any idea?

• 2 months later...

+                        PlaySound _snd = new PlaySound(1, "enemydown", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

+                       

+                        Collection<L2PcInstance> pls = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().values();

------

+                        for (L2PcInstance onlinePlayer : pls)

+                          if (onlinePlayer.isOnline() == 1)

+                          {

+                              if (onlinePlayer.getClan() != null)

+                              {

+                                if (onlinePlayer.getClan() == pk.getClan() && onlinePlayer != pk)

+                                {

+                                    onlinePlayer.sendPacket(_snd);

+                                }

+                              }

+                          }

+                 

got on values error   

Try this

+                            	PlaySound _snd = new PlaySound(1, "enemydown", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
+                            	
+                            	Collection<L2PcInstance> pls = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().values();
+                            	for (L2PcInstance onlinePlayer : pls)
+                            		if (onlinePlayer.getClan() != null)
+                            		{
+                            			if (onlinePlayer.getClan() == pk.getClan() && onlinePlayer != pk)
+                            			{
+                            				onlinePlayer.sendPacket(_snd);
+                            			}
+                            		}
+