New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

I've seen second way of donating has been added * 2st OPTION : PAYSAFECARD*.

I am interested in those card, from what Institution's do we buy them? And how can we use them?

with this info don't give us understand u... More infos will be help us more....

I understand...

He wants to do donator with SMS from mobile...

put a sms donating system

Sorry man but I don't think to being donator from SMS....

I am interested in those card, from what Institution's do we buy them? And how can we use them?

i agree paysafecards are the best...(you can buy them from mini markets just go to google and search,then you send the big PIN number to the Admin and he give you the status :P Simple!! )

i agree paysafecards are the best...(you can buy them from mini markets just go to google and search,then you send the big PIN number to the Admin and he give you the status :P Simple!! )

This is what I did and now I am a Lifetime member!!!It's pretty easy....The funny thing is that the man who has the outlet didn't know how to make a PaySafeCard......lol i showed to him!!

i want to doing a donate for platinum member i can with paysafecard? and how adena i need pls pm me ot post here i want asap!! xD

Yes you can, 20$ for platinum member and 10$ for donator member.

And how adena i need? axaxaxa man you are burned on l2!

i want to doing a donate for platinum member i can with paysafecard? and how adena i need pls pm me ot post here i want asap!! xD

Check first post.

LOYKOYMAKI77 try to correct ur English 'coz i can't understand this ur saying about karma!!And in 2 hours u WILL GIVE the code not GAVE....!!Oh,i forgot,u can find a PaySafeCard at any outlet or a Tech SHop like Plaisio!!U can buy  with 10 euros or with 25

Well for GR* go here http://www.paysafecard.com/index.php?id=630 its very easy to take1.