New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

cassiopeia pelase dont get into this please , i know i might not fucking be 100% complete right but at least 80% i am! because u see i paid to get acces in this forum ( see hidden posts)u didnt pay.. so u cant view this from mi side.. admin shud fucking  make me donator after i paid maxium 1 fucking hour butt now are 6 days. i will wait 1 more admin

ok im reporting this site! i want mi fucking money back amdin what the fuck are u doing ? not giving ppl statuses? and im not the only one pending! fuck sake its been 2 weks now! i want mi money back or im gna report it !

guys..i am totally agree with donation..is not so easy to support a webhosting like this...to support a webhosting means to pay money from you...so..i think maxtor need some help from us... Now i cant donate..but i think in the near future i will donate too.. .. .. soo...cya later.;) r.e.s.p.e.c.t 4 ALL !! cheers

cassiopeia pelase dont get into this please , i know i might not -beep-ing be 100% complete right but at least 80% i am! because u see i paid to get acces in this forum ( see hidden posts)u didnt pay.. so u cant view this from mi side.. admin shud -beep-ing  make me donator after i paid maxium 1 -beep-ing hour butt now are 6 days. i will wait 1 more admin

ban :) donation is done AUTOMATICALLY once the transaction is complete.there is no need for admin to change it manually

also you registered at April 30th 2009 so how the -beep- have you donated 15 days ago? ???

kid...

ban :) donation is done AUTOMATICALLY once the transaction is complete.there is no need for admin to change it manually

also you registered at April 30th 2009 so how the -beep- have you donated 15 days ago? ???

kid...

Retardness is unbeatable...

lol. still waiting for my status change. guess USD is no good anymore? care to give me my money back?

send me your paypal transaction and email.

ok im reporting this site! i want mi -beep-ing money back amdin what the -beep- are u doing ? not giving ppl statuses? and im not the only one pending! -beep- sake its been 2 weks now! i want mi money back or im gna report it !

so why dont you give the receipt number!?!?!?!?!?!???

send me your paypal transaction and email.

Sorry MAX. But I'm unable to do that as you can see below... I can't even get into my own profile. Otherwise I would have PM'ed you the info already.

maxeeb.th.jpg

Sorry MAX. But I'm unable to do that as you can see below... I can't even get into my own profile. Otherwise I would have PM'ed you the info already.

maxeeb.th.jpg

please check again!

Ok so it seems as if you guy's just like to steal donations. I show my donation transcript. I'm told "you are american" well wtf does me being American have to do with anything? is this site Racist?