New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

by activity , by reporting spammers , by avoiding spamming , by avoiding being reported for silly reasons and of course having a good behaviour will resut in a good opportunity for becoming a gold member

also you can get gold membership if you manage to become uploader

LOL, since i made this new Acc, im working on that all points, but i didnt know it... humm ok, and one more thing, how i manage to become an uploader? what i need to do?

the same thing as i told you before :P but becoming an uploader just need a global mod to pm admin for that if notices all the above on a member

its up to you

Omg, I try to contact admin via his email on the website and it gave me a error message for non-existing ? I've also sent a message to the email adress I've send the payment and waiting for reply...

I've also sent pms on forum.

I got the paypal receipt and everyting, I'm waiting since July 24th for this donator account !

I hope an answer asap please.

if you donate via paypal you ll be instantly be a donator member or platinum...btw just send a pm and not a mail

wtf then, you think I'm lying about my payment lol ?  I've sent 2 pms on forum to max last week and still cutejerry got donator before me and paid after ?

wtf then, you think I'm lying about my payment lol ?   I've sent 2 pms on forum to max last week and still cutejerry got donator before me and paid after ?

it s no good to judge other ppl this way you do....maybe your payment isnt completed...i just suggested some solutions and  made some thoughts...

it s no good to judge other ppl this way you do....maybe your payment isnt completed...i just suggested some solutions and  made some thoughts...

Hmm, sorry but what are you talking about...

There is not judgement in my posts... I don't know what you see as a judgment...

I re-pmed maxtor with my receipt...

nice ;) but im from argentina and i dont know how to put my money into Paypal 

3.02$(argentina money) 1 U$S

or

4.51$(argentina money) 1€ Euro

i need to steal my mom to get that amount ;) its a bit hard , and i dont know how to put my money into paypal ! :S

• 2 weeks later...