New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

Re paidia to account mou me ton username k1sSm3plZ mou vgazei lathos to pass mou otan pao na to valo yparxei kanenas tropos na to kano retrieve gt dn thelo na pane tzampa ta 20E pou edosa gia Platinum status

Yea this place is great however has been 1 week after my 2 paypal donations and still no platinum status....

Is there someone running the site while Maxtor is gone?

I bought donator membership yesterday, I hope I wont have to wait forever...

hewoo dewds,

[me=Skill0]donated 4 platinum[/me]

"but" there are topics i cannot see, why is that ?

tell me your paypal email and transcaction id...ok?

Hello maxtor, I paid since 2 weeks now and not still premium, I got my paypal transaction ID, and I tried to pm you ?

when u donate u get instant the donation reward , maybe you did smth wrong ,  or the card is not accepted ..

when u donate u get instant the donation reward , maybe you did smth wrong ,  or the card is not accepted ..

It has been straight taken from my paypal account. I got the transaction ID.

one thing is donations, and how is gold members? oO

how can we be gold members?

by activity , by reporting spammers , by avoiding spamming , by avoiding being reported for silly reasons and of course having a good behaviour will resut in a good opportunity for becoming a gold member

also you can get gold membership if you manage to become uploader