Stop Making Fail Servers PLEASE!

dude all private servers are sh1t ..!!! u argue about /ucoz/tk sites but .com sites and this are wiping every wile to get money! If u want to play safe and nice L2 game go official

lol epic fail ---> about ucoz server in signature.

dude all private servers are sh1t ..!!! u argue about /ucoz/tk sites but .com sites and this are wiping every wile to get money! If u want to play safe and nice L2 game go official

hahahahahahahaha lool EPIC FAIL!!! xD

HE Says that and his sig is

www.l2hardcore.ucoz.net

Interlude pvp !!!

it doesn't metter what domain server has... it's about ppl who develop it and players

yes it does. if someone do a really good server and then he have a ucoz, tk,... domain he will not get so much ppl as he could get with com, net,... :)

Come on men... why ucoz sites are bad?? My first server was in a ucoz site and i ran it from a home pc without a problem... (I know a serious server can't be opened in a home pc and be successful but it was my 1st one and i wanted just to test....) Nevermind... In the first two weeks i had 100+++ players online with a ucoz domain... so i don't think it is bad to have a ucoz domain... however if a server opens and closes after 1 or 2 days, yes it is a little annoying :P

To Create a Succesfull Server u need:

1: .com domain + a Nice website + A good Dedi Host

2: To Learn Java

3: Aplly Patches ,systems and Fixes

4: Balance all classes

5: Fix All Skills

To Create a Succesfull Server u need:

1: .com domain + a Nice website + A good Dedi Host

2: To Learn Java

3: Aplly Patches ,systems and Fixes

4: Balance all classes

5: Fix All Skills

java is the main reason fail servers exist

yea... with that many guides every idiot can make sh!tty serv, thats we have many servers with not many players insead of few server with maaany players, that sux

ye agree with u.