interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2 Aden 100x - Opened: 20/08

L2Aden

L2 Aden, L2-OFF Interlude 100x PVP Server

www.L2Aden.com

OPENED DAY: 20/08

Below are our server features:

* Lineage ][ Chaotic throne. (Interlude)

* Rate: x100 EXP, x200 SP, x300 Adena, x10 Drop, x10 Spoil.

* Start Level 20 with FULL D-Grade and SS/BSS

* Only Titanium set of Custom

* Imperial Tomb is our Custom Zone.

* Most of the spawn points if not all are safe zone, we also have a spawn silence to prevent spawn healing/debuffing.

* Global Gatekeepers and NPC buffers.

* Auto learn skills.

* Cursed Weapon System. (Zariche and Akamanah)

* Working fusion skills.

* Fully working Clan System.

* Augmentation System.

* 24 Buff slots.

* Debuff slots.

* There is no EXP penality for leveling lowbies. ( the 20 level penality)

* Completely fair donations.

* Flawless Geodata.

* A Class Changer can be found at Giran to change your 1st, 2nd and 3rd class.

* Giran is our Shopping area.

* We have 4 custom shops, a Weapons shop, Armors shop, Misc shop and a Merchant shop.

* All items are sold on shops for adena except S grade which needs Ancient Adena.

* S grade weapon are craftable with Ancient Adena and Adena which can be farmed by drop in MoS and Archaic.

* The enchant rate is 66%.

* The safe enchant is 3.

Web Site: www.L2Aden.com

Contact MSN/E-Mail: Support@l2aden.com

The server's new... 50~100 + ppl

Get real dude your server doesn't have like 20 ppl online daily i logged there and i saw that from myself no need to make up lies you're just showing your patheticness.

And the Dual Sword users what to they do on your server ? In GM Shop all weapons C / B / A have SA , S grade Weapons need some stuff but you can get them from farm , now what about me ? Safe 3 ... so i need to farm like a slave 50 Tokens and 200 Blades JUST to get the weapon and after that i have to make +4 so i can get a SA while the hole server have SA so safe and easy . Very , very nice ... at lvl 40 with my Gladiator class i have no weapon or money because i bought low C grade Duals and broke from 3-4 , my friend had SA so why would i haven't . Overall pretty stupid .

And the Dual Sword users what to they do on your server ? In GM Shop all weapons C / B / A have SA , S grade Weapons need some stuff but you can get them from farm , now what about me ? Safe 3 ... so i need to farm like a slave 50 Tokens and 200 Blades JUST to get the weapon and after that i have to make +4 so i can get a SA while the hole server have SA so safe and easy . Very , very nice ... at lvl 40 with my Gladiator class i have no weapon or money because i bought low C grade Duals and broke from 3-4 , my friend had SA so why would i haven't . Overall pretty stupid .

It's like all servers. Alson in off its same.

It is time ? On a 100x server ? And what about Balance ? O.O ofc you don't mind because you have your precios AM , but wait you could buy a SoM ... make it +4-5 and WOW you have yourself an allmost S grade weapon with 15% Cast Speed . Woot !

Good luck with your server but you're talking about no donation items...I was watching your website and I found out that: http://l2aden.com/l2aden/donate.php

It's donate isn't it?