How many times have you been banned?

Grim.

I took plenty of times auto ban from trying to find new ways for phx; banned on l2evo like 15-20 times and before 1 month i was trolling on all hopzone servers to find servers that working phx and i got banned from all :P

I was baned from L2 osiris (45x) becouse i scamed some guy (account ban + ip ban) i was one of the first ppl who joined teh server and i bidded a clan hall (in goddard) traded clan hall for Dynasty bow +4 (that was the biggining of the server and it costed so much)

then we he traded me the bow. reloged and cancelled the sell big for him and he went QQ emo and reported to HGM or admin dont remember and they acused me that i scamed half of the server with a announcement what was not true (i scamed just him) and me and my friends were bunned from there for life lmao (server + forum > cant even log in forum lmao)

funny isnt it  ? :D

well... i get banned from l2 revenge (lucky items was in my dwarfy so just char banned) because i kick a guy from spain because he stole me! So i was to spain find him and he takes some punch of me and a friend (the items was of we 2). The stupid spanish tell gm and gm ban us.

Anyway it feels good so :)

• 2 weeks later...

guys i can say, that cause i am new in maxcheaters club and i was a fair person , i have never been banned lol...:P yy this is the true....but now i am going to get ban if they found me :P