[Preview][Sims City 4][PC]

mVecAtoR

totally a classic, but i think sims city times is gone they had to do something more special like they did to the sims 2 change the graphics or something like that it is a good role for a game but the graphics isnt very nice

Thx for update topiс video good , and i give gave my sister she like but she Sims fan)

xex :P My sister is sims fan too xD I have downloaded for her all sims 2 expansions and staffs and sims 3 :@

(Sims city too)

xex :P My sister is sims fan too xD I have downloaded for her all sims 2 expansions and staffs and sims 3 :@

(Sims city too)

mine too, I now made it download  ..... and fu** in het nootboock Vista ...... omg....

• 3 weeks later...

ye... even tycoon is better =P

when it comes to building stuff i rather play age of empires II ^^

true... although im more a aoe1 fanatic...

as to sim city 4, tried to play it a few months back... didnt do quite well with it... too much time, too little fun...  dota's better lol ;)

true... although im more a aoe1 fanatic...

as to sim city 4, tried to play it a few months back... didnt do quite well with it... too much time, too little fun...  dota's better lol ;)

dota is better ? Nah I prefer sims city from dota ;D

• 2 months later...

this game is very old...its from 2003 i think

still has good graphics, even by today standards

i played it in 2003, i liked at first, build my first huge town and then got bored..not many things to do after build ur first metropolis and get a sucessful mayor...

youre supposed to build a whole country with lots of cities, but who has time for that crap lol

same as the sims...gets boring after build ur first house..after that i forget the game exists