[Gracia Final L2J] The17Heroes

rasad

16/08/09

The17Heroes Gracia Final Open!

Ow Yea ppl today is the day! server OPENS TODAY! download the patch and very soon you will be able to login!

custom npc enchanter

enchant instant & safe to + 350  ---> needs 2kkk adena each item

after that safe enchant to +400 but it costs 200 euros(item in game not real money) each item ---> btw they r not that hard to get

augumenter npc

tvt event every 30 min

custom gmshop with all items u need including items for noblesse(and i mean here lunargent and hellfire oil ; the rest is up to u)

gk with all teleports including raid bosses epic and not and a custom place where u find all npc for skills enchanting

fireflare armor ---> for fighters

electric vesper robe ---> for mage(this one looks hot)

fireflare weapons

custom experience area(fast lvl so u can pvp more)

custom farming area and mobs

custom farming area for newbies

Follow this link and i hope to see u guys in game

http://the17heroes.net16.net/index.php?id=home

if you make a "no PVP/PK farm zone" it will be grate cuz that "pro" players think its helping the community when dont give nowbie players to farm ......and vespers{pvp} weps SA don't work

Too late, i had already finished downloading while you uploaded it.

80 kb/s. 160 mb patch, lol.

(my max download speed is 1,2 mb/s)

lol for godshake at login screen it have opening sound of onepiece looool.

edit : at create character got Lord of the rings song lol

lolz really? now i am downloading the patch!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• L2 Insignia High Five 20x MID SERVER FOCUSED ON OLYMPIAD | PVP | AUTOFARM       OPEN BETA TEST SERVER 3 MAY 2024   GRAND OPENING 10 MAY 2024    Rates: 📜 XP/SP 20x | Spoil 15x | Drop 10x | Adena 10x 📜     Server Features: 🔥 No Olf-T Shirt, No big over-enchant, No over-power Donate 🔥 🔥 VIP Gold Color Chat, Unique Olympiad Extra Points Engine, GvG Event 🔥 🔥 Auto-Farm, LoA and DV scheduled PvP Zone, Calendar Daily Reward 🔥 🔥 Castle Instance, Solo Instance, PvP Solo Rift, Dress me system, Adena Boxes 🔥        Website: https://www.l2insignia.com  Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yEgsrHn2hQ      
    • I am selling the essence project which includes versions 388 and 439 that have been running for over 2 years or (447 as custom PVP like Pride). I have a test server for you to test them out. If you are really interested in it then contact my seller at discord: kiwi7106. Price: 4000 Euro P/s: This is a project that I have spent a lot of money and time developing, so if you are not interested in it, please get out of this topic, thank you. P/s 2: If you find the price too expensive, it's best to skip this article and find another project and don't comment negatively on my topic, thank you.
    • Someone ask me for this, it should work on any client that has Kamael race, preview:     Installation - there are two ways to install depending on how you want to use it:   Method 1: If you want to completely replace the original, do:   Copy all lines from your armorgrp to Notepad++, press Ctrl+H, check the "match whole word" option and replace:   kamael.Mkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_MKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   MKamael.Mkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.MKamael_m001_t00_w   Now repeat the same process with the female, replace:   kamael.Fkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_FKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   FKamael.Fkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.FKamael_m001_t00_w   You're done, paste everything back into File Edit and save!   Method 2: If you only want to replace in specific sets, execute the above process only on the armorgrp of those sets.   Repack by: AvengersTeamBr Password: LadrãoDeFrango      
  • Topics