[Gracia Final L2J] The17Heroes

rasad

No the server does not lag!!!!Maybe you have problem with your PC or your internet connection!!!Its logical effect to lag if u download 5 torrents the same time!!!Besides,If you have messebger opened or other programms that need internet connection you can have lag problems...But most of all it depends on your PC!!!iF you dont have enough RAM and not much good Graphics card you can have same problems too...Dont say again that server lags!!!It doesnt even lag when 170 players are online!!!The server has no lag!!!

the only bad is that the farm is HARD!! cause they want only money ...

Eurobosses added

Every Day events added

And the server has 0 lag

cause is now from a dedicated machine

Yeah the site is: www.the17heroes.tk

New events added,New Bosses..

Admin is making a new pack where there will be better class balance,New drops for event raid bosses so that anyone will get euros faster and easier...

Deathmatch event machine which is an event where for every kill u get u gain 10 euros and the last standing man gets 1000 euros...!

All get better!!!!!!!!Join!!!!!

No that's not happening!!!Dont take as example 2-3 idiots who dont know how to have fun...There are 4 farming areas (Giran harbor,Oren Town,Final Fantasy,Undergound Coliseum) Where you can farm...If you find the right spots noone will prevent you from getting your items and start having fun!!!:D

i always in underground coliseum to farm..

i didnt to anything but they kill me

wrong place

go to final fantasy

if someone kill you

screen report = ban

if you are close to PK-Killers is illegal to kill you :)