Do you agree with the new System Coins?

ђ๏†ωђээℓž

Do you agree with the new System Coins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the new System Coins?

• Yes! Itz cool now i can have +5 karma!
    • Nop, its bad ideia
    • What is that?

For the members, this coin system is perfect, and also very challenging!! Now the forum will be more fun.

But for mods it's like hell.

But the problem is that members > Mods  :)

So.. I think that it will not change.  :D

you made the poll in a pathetic way honestly i excepted nothing more from you just think about it everytime when you watch the buy list its changed so how in the blue hell you can say anything until the mod is not finished?When Maxtor make the announcement than you can say anything but he dont made it yet which means everything can be changed so how you can make polls like that...thats so silly...

+1

reported... enough is enough :o.

you really boring.

Report? Report for what? Be serious man.

First of all, we are in spam section.

Second, he just posted that he totally agrees with Interpid.

So, I can't see what's your probelm. If you have any personal "deals" with him, try to keep them personal via pms, msn or w/e.

Report? Report for what? Be serious man.

First of all, we are in spam section.

Second, he just posted that he totally agrees with Interpid.

So, I can't see what's your probelm. If you have any personal "deals" with him, try to keep them personal via pms, msn or w/e.

its not your business k? its not about only this type topics, all my currently topics are with flame with him. DreaM delete some you can ask.

its not your business k? its not about only this type topics, all my currently topics are with flame with him. DreaM delete some you can ask.

It isn't my business, but you post here, in public. So, I can also reply.

If you want to keep it for you, do it via msn or whatever you want.

And where is the flame here?? WTH?? Can u see something more except "+1"??

It isn't my business, but you post here, in public. So, I can also reply.

If you want to keep it for you, do it via msn or whatever you want.

And where is the flame here?? WTH?? Can u see something more except "+1"??

I really want flame you XD... Forget dont care... I will flame him too (Now i can get +5 karma so... :P)

but still you are the one who act like an angry kid.stop it thats a forum if you want to live your real life in a forum ok do it but somewhere else if you want to have wars because you are the one who start the wars always in spam section and than you cry because of spam in spam section nonsense yes Dream deleted some post because 1.hes topic is not about flame hes topic about "+1 things to laugh" your topic about "let me show how a kid act like"...so stfu +1 is not spam he just agree with me...and you can get +5karma?maxtor going to change to +1 so owned and hard to get so owned again until you collect your precious adena to give yourself karma you get banned 4356354 times because of your childish behavior =]

I really want flame you XD... Forget dont care... I will flame him too (Now i can get +5 karma so... :P)

Flame me, but the end you will cry more about your karma and u'll regret it.

but still you are the one who act like an angry kid.stop it thats a forum if you want to live your real life in a forum ok do it but somewhere else if you want to have wars because you are the one who start the wars always in spam section and than you cry because of spam in spam section nonsense yes Dream deleted some post because 1.hes topic is not about flame hes topic about "+1 things to laugh" your topic about "let me show how a kid act like"...so stfu +1 is not spam he just agree with me...and you can get +5karma?maxtor going to change to +1 so owned and hard to get so owned again until you collect your precious adena to give yourself karma you get banned 4356354 times because of your childish behavior =]

Pwned! xD

I agree absolutely.