[UpComing-Gracia Final L2J] L][UnderWorld - Reborn !

GrisoM

You won't be able to get FA from the same guy if you kill it many times.

That's all.

By the way, the server is going to open tomorrow.

BETA TESTING WILL START TOMORROW AT 22:00 GMT.

LIVE WILL START 1/09/09.

nice work GrisoM  but preferabil interlude.. cuz my pc is to old..:| and i cant open Gracia2..

good luck with yor project...

damn it!!! .. i need 1 server like that interlude..:s

Who said that we won't have protections for that? (:

Anyways, the Beta start is near.

Though, I can't make an ETA for now.

I hope so..cuz i want to play on a balanced server..aa..and i want that the kamael have all bugs fixed.

Especially the BerserkeR

When I see L2 server boast about being bugless, all things working as retail with all functions that in itself shows players it is not true.

I seriously doubt that all skills are working 100% as retail, such thing is just not possibile as nothing for this server is "retail".. sorry. In my eyes it is just another high rate PvP server that gives nothing new from all the other PvP servers I have tried. :(

When I see L2 server boast about being bugless, all things working as retail with all functions that in itself shows players it is not true.

I seriously doubt that all skills are working 100% as retail, such thing is just not possibile as nothing for this server is "retail".. sorry. In my eyes it is just another high rate PvP server that gives nothing new from all the other PvP servers I have tried. :(

True. It's even funnier seeing L2Off servers claiming such a thing and everyone believing them. As if L2Off servers are made of pure fucking gold no matter who runs it.

But these made me laugh...

- Safe Levelling Zone for New Players.

- Safe Levelling zone (for high levels and your subclass)

lol carebear server

- Self-cleaning drops after certain time!

Whoopdeedo. AWESOME FEATURE! /sarcasm

trying to do our best, thanks any way.

Btw skills retail means we dont touched them from the L2J source, so they are as L2J provide us

EDIT: man fix your site i can't create account

Error:

Can't connect to Database 'l2j_italy'

Auto create accounts. Tonight at 10:00 PM you will be able to login into the BETA.

WHO said that? Did we say that skills are 100% as retail? I don't think so! I KNOW that is impossible to have 100% working skills. That was true only on C1 and C4 OFF servers because the files was LEAKED FROM OFFICIAL. L2j and higher versions of l2off are made by unofficial developers, so nothing will be 100% same to official.

True. It's even funnier seeing L2Off servers claiming such a thing and everyone believing them. As if L2Off servers are made of pure -beep-ing gold no matter who runs it.

Read Above.

Whoopdeedo. AWESOME FEATURE! /sarcasm

What's the problem with you?

Did you ever log into the server? NO.

Did you see our work finsihed? NO.

Did you at last talk once with us? NO.

Have you got the permission to judge the server? NO!

SO, what's the point?

Best Regards,

Jake