[SHARE][CT2.3]Golden Weapons

Hello m8s..I Present to you my newest creation..named : Golden Weapons .. It's a really pro editing and it took me some time...You can see professional work on some of the lines and , and , and.. Words are nonsesne..Take a look 4 yourself...Don't forget that half thanks goes to Legollas who's a great friend and helped me in some files..Really thank him aswell..

Golden Bow

akwck4.jpg

Golden Spirit

2dw77r.jpg

Golden Dagger

282l6y0.jpg

Link where you can download thoose weapons .. Gold Weapons : By Revenger + LegoLLas

Don't forget..To say thanks!

Well yes they are icarus but i tried to make them nice with the colours and all..and i believe that i succeeded it especially with bow!

Is just amazing, Really you done very hard work for this and the result is awesome! +1 karma, very creative!

Thank you Reve!

I assume you made this kind of texture for all the Icarus weapons?

Im very impressed. Thanks for sharing and also thanks to Legolas then; it's always good to help out other modders: it keeps this section active and if we also all could become a little more critical (critizising others' creations WITH ARGUMENTS) we can make eachother good and make high quality stuff like this :)

I assume you made this kind of texture for all the Icarus weapons?

Im very impressed. Thanks for sharing and also thanks to Legolas then; it's always good to help out other modders: it keeps this section active and if we also all could become a little more critical (critizising others' creations WITH ARGUMENTS) we can make eachother good and make high quality stuff like this :)

You make me feel proud for my work..

Thanks .. and i want to hear a simple comment for my work , and also some notices..

icarus weapons with golden color am i right? :)

anyway looks nice especially the dagger :P

yeap that's icarus weapons! imo looks better this way! downloaded and added to collection! i wonder why they didn't make it like this from the beginning?

Well yeah , its good , but i guess that something with an animation would be better. cuz in our forum every weapon is shared on 10 colours. and thats kinda boring. so better an animation or whatever.

good work. thanx