[SHARE] Perfect Bot Team + The best Bot Areas (by: me too)

The best botting areas for low rates you can see here - http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=51936.0

Now about the perfect bot team!

It depends a little of the rate of the server... So i will post here some:

-> For Adena Bots, 24/7!For mid rates servers (with buffer, gk, gmshop ...)

Location - somewhere in Forge of the gods (i mean ofc its in server with global gk, and with gm shop). You should hide ofc.

Team:

- doomcryer (he should have dark crystal, good mage weapon, and full mage dyes and hp. atack with steal essence)

- bladedancer (he should have tallum heavy, he should use dance of meduse when 3++ mobs atack, no dyes. atack with duals)

- songer (he should atack with double sword (heavens diviner) ).

- mage (i suggest sps, because the mobs are weak with water, good mage weapon, full casting/int dyes and dark crystal).

- mage (i suggest sps, because the mobs are weak with water, good mage weapon, full casting/int dyes and dark crystal).

- bishop (he should get homolocus acumen, tallum robe and full casting dyes and hp!)

All with max mana, ss, and doomcryer with spirits ores.

-> For RB's Farm: (i get my main char with titan, so it get more easy :))

- doomcryer (he should have dark crystal, good mage weapon, and full mage dyes and hp. atack with steal essence)

- bladedancer (he should have tallum heavy, he should use dance of meduse when 3++ mobs atack, no dyes. atack with duals)

- mage (i suggest sph)

- mage (i suggest sph)

- bishop (he should get homolocus acumen, tallum robe and full casting dyes and hp!)

Now in Low rates:

For Adena/materials:

- mage (sph)

- mage (sph)

- Spoiler

Now exemple you want farm alot of materials but you have a big problem, the lvl of mobs are 40-50 whatever...

Easy:

- For Spoil.

- spoiler (the lvl you need)

- bishop (dont need have good gear)

- mage or archer (to kill the mob after the spoiler spoils ^^)

Dont forget they dont need alot of speed so put them full of mana blabla...

This is it, I will do 2 more posts, talking about how to configure in l2walker this stuffs, and how to kill epic raidboss alone (ye true you can! just need walker :)).

Well I really don't know which's your idea of low rates but how do you plan to keep the mana in this party ?

Now in Low rates:

For Adena/materials:

- mage (sph)

- mage (sph)

- Spoiler

In my opinion that guide it's only oriented to server where you can buy MP pots what's not c'mon on "real" low rates and/or official servers.

Well I really don't know which's your idea of low rates but how do you plan to keep the mana in this party ?

Now in Low rates:

For Adena/materials:

- mage (sph)

- mage (sph)

- Spoiler

In my opinion that guide it's only oriented to server where you can buy MP pots what's not c'mon on "real" low rates and/or official servers.

you right but... in low rates, i mean mana pots in gm shop... so... ye it works.

For low rates, high rates where have stack sub and mana pots(like in DN):

TY/DE(u can use 2 weapon, fist and 2h sword too, weapon change option shared)

Spoiler(if wanna spoil)

PP(hierophant)

This pt enough for catacombs and necros. TY enough too, no need DE sub.

For harder pt u need everything.

TY/DE

Spoiler(maybe TY/spoiler)

PP(maybe BP/PP)

BP(maybe BP/PP)

SWS(maybe SWS/EE)

BD(maybe BD/SE)

or u can make Spoiler/dagger in servers where u can make mutants. U can replace PP to WC if better.

+1

Now in Low rates:

For Adena/materials:

- mage (sph)

- mage (sph)

- Spoiler

Better when don't have mana  pots its get fighter party only. or 2 rechargers on back

For low rates, high rates where have stack sub and mana pots(like in DN):

TY/DE(u can use 2 weapon, fist and 2h sword too, weapon change option shared)

Spoiler(if wanna spoil)

PP(hierophant)

This pt enough for catacombs and necros. TY enough too, no need DE sub.

For harder pt u need everything.

TY/DE

Spoiler(maybe TY/spoiler)

PP(maybe BP/PP)

BP(maybe BP/PP)

SWS(maybe SWS/EE)

BD(maybe BD/SE)

or u can make Spoiler/dagger in servers where u can make mutants. U can replace PP to WC if better.

On DN ty/de is not that good in catacombs because of phsical resistance of mobs. ty/de as damage dealer + spoiler + pp/bp + bd/se + sws will rape in varka silenos. All you gotta do is set your healer to heal him only under 55% hp,even 30% hp if you have weapon with +25 health. Also give him 1 vampiric buff.

If you want catacombs I used this party

necro/sorc - gloom/debuffs - first hit

sps/es - debuff for aqua and hit with aqua after - follow the necro (use the seraphim buff for reuse time)

bd/se - mage buffs

pp - mage buffs

sws/ee (or only ee) for prophecy

Happy boting guys.

oo DN DN :D

best for cata\necro - 3 Tyrant's, 1 Warc, 1 Bish Shillen Elder, spoiler (tyrant's in majestic, warc too, bp SE too) and STUN is not a problem :D

• 4 months later...

Mages and spoiler? Spoiler wont manage to spoil mob before mages will kill it

Set up your spoiller as targeter and mages to attack after spoiler hit the mobs. This way spoiler can "tank" mobs a bit lol :P.

And about pt setup for low lvl. DC attacking with drain o.O Lets say you buff ur pt and last with 20-40% of ur MP and then what? make few drains and youre out. Its completly pointless. Looks like author of this thread have never been on low rate