[help] about wow

well i m super bored of l2, and i want start play a new game... why not wow :D

Anyway i need your help DreaM kenji all pros in wow :D

first what is the diference Dota and Reign Of Chaos & Frozen Throne

the other thing is that if you dont mind to post here a noob easy private server to test and learn and the client, and some advices for a starter.

thats all, hopeyou can help me guys

1st. World Of Warcraft and WArcraft are 2 very different from each other games.

2nd. How many times do i have to repeat that DotA[Defense Againts The Ancients] is a map for Warcraft 3.

3rd. World Of Warcraft has private servers while in WC3 most likely they call them channels. The only online games provider which is not using this channel thingy is Garena as its based on hosting games via Hamachi. What i mean is that Garena works like a big hamachi program providing games from all countries for all countries.

4th. World of Warcraft private servers are not that different from L2. You connect via IP, installer, files. The theory from lineage stays for wow too. WoW has updates and you cannot play on a client f.e 3.1. if you have 3.2. so its basically like lineage 2.

Tell me anything else you want to know.

well i m super bored of l2, and i want start play a new game... why not wow :D

Anyway i need your help DreaM kenji all pros in wow :D

first what is the diference Dota and Reign Of Chaos & Frozen Throne

the other thing is that if you dont mind to post here a noob easy private server to test and learn and the client, and some advices for a starter.

thats all, hopeyou can help me guys

:O i was going to the l2 MGN selection and i clicked on Word of Warcraft Private servers cuz i think i saw Warcraft Private Servers. anyway i saw that is for wow and get back. after i wondered what the ppl talk about in wow general disc. and i dont know why i get here. and wtf i see?? play AION online or MU >,<

If you play wow I suggest you play on a private server as if you have been playing L2 for a long time you won't like to level in retail, well at least I didn't until my friend gave me a level 70.

Wow is pretty boring until you hit max level.

If you play wow I suggest you play on a private server as if you have been playing L2 for a long time you won't like to level in retail, well at least I didn't until my friend gave me a level 70.

Wow is pretty boring until you hit max level.

WoW is the only game that You can do many things in all lvls example BG :D

When you want to try WoW, do it on retail first! I done so and it was awsome. The first time that i saw the game, logged in, made a Druid, cuz a friend of mine said a lot of good things from druids :D After i made my account and logged in i started some basic quests. 5 mins later a guy just say'd "HI, come" and invited me into party and we started to talk. He showed me a lot of basic stuffs that a wow player must to know and a lot of emote :D It was really funny and was a total different feeling like on any private servers. When you start to play with it and level ur first char, it will be really a great adventure, but after 3-4 chars you will say: fck blizz :) after a 6-7 char you start enjoy the levelling again :D

So defenietly start on retail, there is every info on their site ( www.wow-europe.com ) and you will enjoy it for sure!

http://media.wow-europe.com/wrath/trial/index_en.html

Have fun!

Men I played WoW Official ONLY not private sh1ts with lag etc. i went 25+ lvl but i was bored..So I returned to l2..I don't know why but i don't like PvPs @ WoW and btw WoW leveling @ Official is Too EASY!coz you're playing with Q helper..You Guys Don't have to think that Official is difficult like L2 official x1..Esspecially if a friend recruits you..+ x3 exp ;)

Men I played WoW Official ONLY not private sh1ts with lag etc. i went 25+ lvl but i was bored..So I returned to l2..I don't know why but i don't like PvPs @ WoW and btw WoW leveling @ Official is Too EASY!coz you're playing with Q helper..You Guys Don't have to think that Official is difficult like L2 official x1..Esspecially if a friend recruits you..+ x3 exp ;)

WoW has  better PvP System Than l2...

lineage II is too simple...

you click F3 And then F1,F1,F1,F1.... till the enemy dies...

unlike wow you have to know your's enemies skills and combat strategies, cuz when you are casted/attacked at you must know how you can avoid that debuff/curse/stun or whatever :D

so yeah it is hard but so much more fun :D

also rb's ain't that easy ;)

m8 lvling in WoW is of NO importance.

I can lvl a char from lvl 1 to 80 in 10 days.

That's the point.

The whole thing starts at lvl 80.

You can start playing in the arena, which is WAY better than L2's arenas, or Olympiad, and you can start doing Raids and serious BGs.

Raids are fun :P

Especially Ulduar.

Just go to youtube and search for "Wow Ulduar" and see some vids, you'll understand.

Agree, but because you are niewbie i think

that you must not start wow alone, find 1-2 friends

of you and start together that i did with 6 of my friends

was too cool doing quests/instance/ together in a net ;)

old good times,anyhow the lvling is not the most important thing

on wow, but it's the most enjoyable in my opinion after you will reach 80 lvl

you will must do raids like ulduar/naxxramas to get better gear and the thingz

from there the thingz are not easy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SELL  Lucera Classic license  80$ or 90 usdt re-binding through the developer dizer. write only in telegram https://t.me/AlB911
    • Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics