[Exploit]2 TriCks For TvT / CTF events[IL L2J Tested]

Well , well , hello there .. I Was just remembered a bug that one guy said me about tvt and ctf event and i re-tried it after some months..Yes i know but lately i started the exploits :P .. And i have 2 bugs / tricks for ya today..

Dublicate the winning prize!(was working on L2CW and L2-Century)

Follow theese steps ;)

1)Join a CTF event

2)In most servers , you need one kill in order to win the prize , so go on and kill one dude

3)Do restart , and relogin .. When you relogin , your char's gonna be there (in the same place where tvt / ctf event is located) so , do again restart and again relogin

4)The event is finished , so lets take as example that a normal prize is 100 FA , with this exploit , for every restart , you take 100 FA.. This means

1 RR = 200 FA , etc

Join A TvT / CTF / DM event with buFFs..(Tested on L2J Interlude servers L2-Century , L2 - Rapstylle - L2CW)

With this exploit , you will be going to have a great time in a TvT / CTF/ DM event having buffs ;) Follow the steps

Requirements:

A Clan with Clan Hall , And a Clan Hall where a buffer exist in.

1)We joining the TvT / CTF / DM event

2)We are fighting like we aren't going to use any exploit till someone suddenly kiLLs us

3)We fast press [To Clan Hall]

4)Now , depands on server , admin has set a time that the event takes u back..So u are gonna having 5-20 secs time to buff

5)Now take buffs (w/e you take) and w8 Till TvT / CTF / DM takes you back and then you can kill everyone :)

All Credits Are Going To me ;)

Thanks for reading , and i hope you have a nice time theese days ;)

-ReVenGeR

i remember that these bugs were alrdy posted.

When you say that something is already posted, then give us the Link.

//ontopic

Nice Share, Revenger.

I will try it when I will log-in in a crappy server.  :)

When you say that something is already posted, then give us the Link.

Actually, he mustn't even reply here. He must instantly pm a mod or report it somewhere. ;)

There are couple of topics for this job.

This is the hidden content, please

You are wrong GrisoM.

Interlude L2J's got a really crappy TvT / CTF system and if you wanna make it work you need to make a bunch of changes. So yes, this would definetely work on every l2j server, in any project ;)

Hmmmmmm... in the server I play in, after u take RR u are out of the event. So, Lets say I am on red team and in the middle of the event I make RR and i log back in without the red circle. But, I am still at the event site. Tell me, how I duplicate the prize If I am not in event. I don't quite understand this bug :P

And, for the buffers stuff, what if when u die it doesn't say "to village" "to castle" or "to clan hall?"

frist work in l2java but second dont work's  may be in anothor server work i dont know.. i will try some server to see if work..

and this one is a nice share!!thx and keep it up!