interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

HAHA!!!FAIL!U PRESS the vote button and u goes to youtube!Fail re-directing

Loled...

this is a joke? maybe you get the wrong server or you are simply spam for posts count.

Oh really??

Damn, let's see what I have here...

vg0y2p.jpg

Edit: :o

What balanced donations!

9vbf2b.jpg

Well i heard about a server that gm's said that if ppl dont vote they will wipe/delete/close the server but didnt knew it was l2evo. The post of magaki13 says everything. Its proof with screenshot its not a flame, its the truth. I was rly amazed to see that.

Its not about cheats lol,even if this is a cheating community. Its about the "gather 200 votes or 2 farm zones will be deleted" screenshot. Anyway i dont wanna flame, i was saying that i was amazed what gms can do...

Nowone deleted the farmzones or something else. THat was only an announce to motivate the players  , because it seems thats the only thing that makes them votes.

You have to know i work for free and the votes are the only thing that players can do.

Noewone deleted the farmzones or something else. THat was only an announce to motivate the players  , because it seems thats the only thing that makes them votes.

You have to know i work for free and the votes are the only thing that players can do.

10 days later, he's going to say that donations are the only thing that players can do.

Nowone deleted the farmzones or something else. THat was only an announce to motivate the players  , because it seems thats the only thing that makes them votes.

/offtopic: i said that i will not coment enymore here but just cant stay quite.

/ontopic: to motivate ppl ? when i saw this when it was posted i just said: lmao i have to see how they scare ppl to vote..and i D/L the server just to see this. I loged and the first thing that i saw was this ---> Vote or we will delete NPC buffers

ive just loled and quited the server. Who would actually play in a server like this? get me wrong.  

server was full of cheaters. Now nowone can enter on l2evo with cheats.

You dont like to play faire. I know. STAY OUT

Yes, sure.

Sure x2

Players vote for a server, because they like it and they want to make it bigger.

You threaten them, vote or we'll delete and bla bla bla, not good behavior at all.

So, stop trying to convince us.

lol what a lier. The management speak only english everywhere.

Everywhere??

A GM joined the chat room before some days, there were 2-3 non-Romanians and he kept speaking Romanian...

maka13 not only that you are a scammer and a stupid cheater but you are also a big lier.

I`m the only GM on evo , and i allways speak english on forums or ig, so please go with this shits somewhere else !

Lucky you.

I don't have any screesshot this time. I have no reason to lie.

Someone else is the liar here...

yea but look now.... is start to play

server rate 500x

i start play with 3mil adena

i make faster level til 61 but all of my adena = 2mil cuz i buy D grade withou Weapon so i have No Grade weapon.. so how you wanna farm if i dont have adena or i can kill 70+ moobs with No grade weapon and D grade armor without jew!!

all of KiD make 1h full S grade and +16 also   name TnT start with me when i pm him he say i am luky  GM give me Adena,,, pm him to ask..(nvm)

after i got lvl 62 i got Critical error in DvC and when i try to long in i am Baned Forever!! Wtf??  i got Critical error when i tryed to make /unstuck!!

nice Server Nice Admin .. ok ok  lets SEE

TH/GH = Over power make almost  5k 6k dmg on mag's /Archer /tank

you say is balanced.. but is not

Good Luckwith you sv but manny pll from here dont like yor Server cuz you all the time Lie and Lie..!!