interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

is a -beep- server... i join.. i start with 2mil Adena and is 500x i make lvl 67 in 10min and i make onlly 3mil adena... i am A grade and i cant buy onlly D grade without Weapon..

after 20min.. i got 1 crtical error and now i cant long in..

JUST DONT JOIN[ is a bull(shit)]

Wait for l2 dragonhacker mr corleone

also your gonna feel the huge lags

all of you

I'll make sure server will close

kid action,u will like to happen the same in your server?NO!,so let them and go  somewhere to play quietly.

Wait for l2 dragonhacker mr corleone

also your gonna feel the huge lags

all of you

I'll make sure server will close

rofl you will close the sevrer without any reason? Dont worry you wont able to do it beause Dragonhacker is smth like phx nothing more.If you think that hack can make you like a admin you really worng.

no I don't think like that and I get no satisfaction by doing such things

I'm not the type of person that crashes servers etc but when these kind of server appear with corrupted staff that only care for money I get frustrated and really wanna crash them

Dont just criticize me from something I said ("omg kid gtfo noob etc")

im sure that many of you guys are frustrated like me

These kind of servers shouldnt exist

Before the version in 2008 was very good, now it is shit. I will NEVER join this server ever again. Yes, GMs do force players to vote and every 1 week when people reach top items they add new armors/weapons for no reason. DONT JOIN!!!!!

Good luck on crashing this piece of shit...

L2EVO - BEST INTERLUDE SERVER EVER

500x - no custom stuffs, no donations, easy farm system , fresh start from last night

I w8 you all to join our WORLD

Dont belive the words that gms are corupted or other things because they are not true. Thoose are just some stupid scammers that recive ban or hackers.

For how to connect: http://www.l2evo.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15

i dont understand why you like so much to lie

Server dont have donators, or custom items. Chars are not edited. Its just a normal server with frendly ppl that just wanna play some l2. I dont know from where you have this hate, maybe because your cheats dont work here. 

they only spam.Well im gonna join beause i like no custom.^^

First Warn don't make here offtopic posts and don't insult. Corleone fixed this: FORUM:      www.l2evo.ro/forum

Don't work. that link .

is work for me

@Brzoza banned 2 days, i warned you to stop flaming. [He flamed/insult in 3 posts to server/admin, now thread cleaned by fakoykas and me]

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

@CorLeoNe keep up with your thread.